sative blades/fingers dont touch/overlap
WhatsApp Image 2023 01 24 at 171743

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

hybrids are somewhere in between, which most strains(names we make up) are

Last edited:
V

Valenjulio

I totally forgot to buy a magnifying glass :/ is it possible to use the hand ones everyone uses to burn ants to look at trichromes ?

DD08F981 5162 4474 B522 50442BE349A2
D2CCBF7D BA22 4785 8DAD 6C913ABCE7FD
R

Ringodog

I have purchased from Seed Cellar in Michigan twice in 2 months and they were speedy with shipping.

They don't give freebies but they do offer online shopping and shipping or brick and mortar shopping if you are near them.

Peace

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I totally forgot to buy a magnifying glass :/ is it possible to use the hand ones everyone uses to burn ants to look at trichromes ?

Forget those cheapo aliexpress things.

Just buy a 15x jewels loupe from belomo, ive heard they are real triplet loupes, and work great, 35 dollars. Or buy a 15x or 30x clip on macro lens for your phone, i have a 15x clip on and absolutely love it.
About 20ish dollars

V

Valenjulio

Someone got to the mail room before I got off of work :/ I told the mail man to leave it in side my screen door and he didn’t listen. But good thing greenpoint was very responsive and already shipped out my replacement beans I’m so dam happy

E

Edinburg

Ilgm is super expensive but say they garante a 100 percent germanation rate sounds sketchy!! Nirvana is very reasonable and there beans are good however there in the Netherlands but are trying to get cc up and running, Crop King is cheaper than Ilgm and if you get a bad batch and hassle them they will send more, DC Seed Exchange sell other breeders strains at a mark up of course but there dependable and easy, Original is reasonable but in Spain so a hassle, if growing autoflowers Methisto, only open Monday, must be logged in with cc ready, sometimes they will only sell 1 bean I paid $20 bucks for pink Panama+20 shipping a $40 bean that I never ever tried to grow yet, however there the best autoflower breeder in my opinion and give F1 testers stickers and swag but expensive and exhausting, if you want a certain strain try and buy directly from breeder as banks open the pacs, fondle your beans and steal your free one, Oregon Elite will not compensate you if you get a bad batch, 420 New Seed Guy will send but never tried to grow any, I would go with Nirvana, Crop King and Methisto if had gun to my head, do not use Bomb Seeds or send any cash to the UK it is illegal for them to ship here and your cake goes bye bye!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Someone got to the mail room before I got off of work :/ I told the mail man to leave it in side my screen door and he didn’t listen. But good thing greenpoint was very responsive and already shipped out my replacement beans I’m so dam happy
uh? someone stole them?
i’m a mailman
what happened?

V

Valenjulio

uh? someone stole them?
i’m a mailman
what happened?
Yes in my apartment complex it’s a open mail room/ area so like the mail man didn’t put it inside my mail box he put it in the ups/ Amazon / fedex open area so ya a unfortunate situation but the people at greenpoint did a good job with replacement.

E

Edinburg

If you send cash to Bomb seeds they tell you to send to a po box and they know there is cash in every envelope, only company that ever literally stole my money!! Steer clear! The only overseas companys that ship here are Nirvana and Original excepting Canada, so if you want Royal Queen you will have to find a bank that ships here bc they cant.

ninjadip

ninjadip

just got my new seeds today. i think i ordered last Friday. so 1 week shipping isn't bad imo. fyi i'm in the USA.
love https://northatlanticseed.com/

Edit:
I only order one seed because I do clones, and i have 100% success rate with germination using the floating method. I let them float until they get tails(2-3 days) and drop them. It's important that they float the entire time, do not disturb the water and let them stay afloat. I put 2-3 drops of H202 in a shot glass half full of water, drop the seed, then put in a cupboard.

The only $5 one is the Mandarin Cookies x lilac diesel, the other 3 were $2

the other ones i bought at full price. The Dutch Passion genetics are Banana Blaze and Skywalker Haze

and then the free ones i got, i see the pic is blurry, i already put them away. they are purple punch, blue dream, and gelly biscuit x unicorn poop

@PerfecTrader thanks again for letting me on to this seed bank. just awesome

Top Bottom