Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Edinburg

I do not do that, I put my beans in cup of warm water with a bit of botanacare pro grow till they sink then off to an un bleached coffee filter or paper towel, I do not want tails just want to make Shure bean cracked, a good auto bean will germanate in 24 hours, down it and will poke it's head up in 48 hours, a 72 hour process, if you just leave your seeds in a cup they will be oversaturated and water logged.

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

I don't know whether or not it's already been said, but North Atlantic Seed Company has a decent selection and a pretty sweet dollar menu.

I can't speek for genetics, as I haven't started my grow just yet. The shipping, however, is fast and discrete. Both orders I've placed arrived a day or more early.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Gosh I’d be worried who stole them if it had your real name on the letter.

All the best bud
i’d call the post office and tell them, they should not be leaving parcels in unsafe areas.. that packet could of been carded for you to pick up later..
i’m a letter carrier and there should be a parcel box if it doesn’t fit into your post box,
doesn’t fit and no parcel box than it should of been carded..
i’d call and complain a bit and bring up why the letter carrier left it unsafe and why is there not a parcel box..

Lockebox

Lockebox

Just ordered from SeedsHereNow, will let you know how that goes
For Christmas, someone got me 2 packs from SHN. Took three days from when they placed the order to when it was delivered to me, I was impressed nonetheless.
No freebies were included though haha, not complaining I just think that's the first time I've ever not got free seeds with an order.

Actually just planted 2 of those seeds last night, ethos grandpas stash R2 👍🏻

Lockebox

Lockebox

For Christmas, someone got me 2 packs from SHN. Took three days from when they placed the order to when it was delivered to me, I was impressed nonetheless.
No freebies were included though haha, not complaining I just think that's the first time I've ever not got free seeds with an order.

Haha wait it was my birthday not Christmas. Not that it matters. Sitting here smoking a bowl and I randomly thought about that🤣

MEGA956

MEGA956

I’ve noticed some seed banks now include in the description if it comes with freebies or not. Got some freebies with my Jaws Genetics order but none for my OBS order, both from Oregon Elite Seeds.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I’ve noticed some seed banks now include in the description if it comes with freebies or not. Got some freebies with my Jaws Genetics order but none for my OBS order, both from Oregon Elite Seeds.
Yeah I think with some banks it comes down to the breeder and other Banks it's an every purchase type deal

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

buying on against offline are also factors that determine amounts of "freebies" running around on your orders

V

Valenjulio

Oh ya I called the local post office and raised hell. But luckily greenpoint seeds were understanding and sent a new pack of beans right away. It says I should be receiving them today. I’m so excited to grow their purple crunch. I heard that do-si-dos and purple punch are two great strains. So very excited to see what this plant brings to the table

0C98C927 7E37 460F 85C1 F4C0BABC0D49
ninjadip

ninjadip

Oh ya I called the local post office and raised hell. But luckily greenpoint seeds were understanding and sent a new pack of beans right away. It says I should be receiving them today. I’m so excited to grow their purple crunch. I heard that do-si-dos and purple punch are two great strains. So very excited to see what this plant brings to the table
Yeah i heard that do-si-dos is a good one too!
i'm excited, i'm growing one Tastebudz Peanut Butter Cookies which is a diff cross than other PB Cookies.
Their cross is "a crossbreed of Do-Si-Dos and OGKB"

It's funny, cause i got a free seed of purple punch the other day! so it's like we have the same stuff but split up diff ways lol
I'll have to keep an eye out when you grow this

V

Valenjulio

Yeah i heard that do-si-dos is a good one too!
i'm excited, i'm growing one Tastebudz Peanut Butter Cookies which is a diff cross than other PB Cookies.
Their cross is "a crossbreed of Do-Si-Dos and OGKB"

It's funny, cause i got a free seed of purple punch the other day! so it's like we have the same stuff but split up diff ways lol
I'll have to keep an eye out when you grow this
Ya for sure ima make a separate thread detailing my grow of purple crunch by week. Photos coming soon😁😁😁😁😁😁

E

elusiveshame

I’ve had mixed results with ordering from seedsman. First time my credit card got flagged for fraud, so I used a different one. Seeds arrived without issue and have grown without issue. The last order I had they canceled on me without any reason (and I didn’t bother inquiring why), so I likely won’t be using them again.

I just bought from North Atlantic Seed Co this week and they shipped already, so they should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I feel like they have a really good selection to choose from too.

V

Valenjulio

I’ll be popping my purple crunch soon but I’ve done my first harvest / dry/ cure and man it’s so fire.I know I didn’t trim it well but the smoke is so smooth and strong the thc level has to be around 17-20 because I was high asf.

FCC9AEAB FFD4 42BC A71E 1DAAE8D092C7
6AB7E010 FDF0 48BF A5F4 02C77B0C51B4
C7786EA2 4C2C 426C B4ED 0C83C012BDC3
13C9CCCB C40A 43AF 8A89 C3F4CB921A5B
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Dark star genetics is a great seed bank I have got multiple packs from Chad and always a great experience. He will also match or offer a better deal on any strain he has that you find at other seed banks. Some great breeders on there.
1199E7B9 3CA1 4F7A 8903 C608AB125F71
1EE0778C 8A9F 4020 968D AD870486EB12

E

elusiveshame

I’ve had mixed results with ordering from seedsman. First time my credit card got flagged for fraud, so I used a different one. Seeds arrived without issue and have grown without issue. The last order I had they canceled on me without any reason (and I didn’t bother inquiring why), so I likely won’t be using them again.

I just bought from North Atlantic Seed Co this week and they shipped already, so they should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I feel like they have a really good selection to choose from too.

The seeds from North Atlantic arrived today. Order was correct, and their freebie was a fem white widow photo, which I'm super happy about. I'll be ordering from them again in the future for sure.

ninjadip

ninjadip

The seeds from North Atlantic arrived today. Order was correct, and their freebie was a fem white widow photo, which I'm super happy about. I'll be ordering from them again in the future for sure.
I really like them. I don't see any reason for me to even look at any others.

When you have time look into their black label/bulk selection for seeds at a huge discount. they are seeds from known breeders, but come without the breeder info or any guarantee on germination i think.

Top Bottom