Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Hemp Depot is a great Canadian Seed Bank.

Look into the Joey Weed Pre2000 AK47. C99, is original release, as is the White Widow. All Pre2000. I ordered 4 packs of the AK47 4-5 months ago, and had no problems, though it took 12 days for the letter to get to Hemp Depot. It only took 3-4 days to get to USA from Canada. Ive been using HD for at least 10 years.
In USA, ones Ive had good success with.

JamesBeanCompany
SeedSource
CoolBeansSeeds
AKBeanBrains-ask Dave for complete seed list [email protected]
SeedsHereNow
Labyrinth Seeds
Katsu Seeds
The Nature Farm Genetics
NWSun, on Strainly. Has some Killer F2s of Crickets and Cicada Pacific Northwest Hashplant x Puck/NL1 BC2. $45 a pack. I got 2 packs, and got 1 free pack.
Khalifa Genetics
Great Lakes Genetics
DC Seed Exchange
Seed Canary
Well Grown Seeds
El Jefe-Strainly-Has S1 of Puck Hashplant. Ive never seen these for sale before. Ever. I bought 14. I dont usually buy Fems, but couldnt pass these up. Are supposed to be Finicky. Are $$$$
Authentic Genetics

M

Matchticky

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
I'm running seeds from Royal queen seeds. Pineapple kush, painkiller xl(cbd),next is pineapple fritter and og kush. Free shipping on orders. Cool part is, as you move up spending tiers, you get a number of free seeds. My last order, I got 5 feminized og kush seeds for free. I believed there seed warehouse is in Oregon.

V

Vanthcity

would i be hijacking if i asked for canadian seed banks in this thread?
i use crop king and service has been great, but i think some of the seeds are garbage.
i swear they send 8 good seeds and 2 duds on purpose to maintain their 80% guarantee.
I would better to order from Europe to Canada than using Crop Kings... I didn't think they are still alive

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
ive bought from these folks, been reliable, good results so far...
The Seed Pharm
Seedsman
Royal Queen Seeds
Seed Supreme

bdudge420

bdudge420

Multiverse beans, North Atlantic seed company, Neptune seed bank

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Hemp Depot is a great Canadian Seed Bank.

Look into the Joey Weed Pre2000 AK47. C99, is original release, as is the White Widow. All Pre2000. I ordered 4 packs of the AK47 4-5 months ago, and had no problems, though it took 12 days for the letter to get to Hemp Depot. It only took 3-4 days to get to USA from Canada. Ive been using HD for at least 10 years.
In USA, ones Ive had good success with.

JamesBeanCompany
SeedSource
CoolBeansSeeds
AKBeanBrains-ask Dave for complete seed list [email protected]
SeedsHereNow
Labyrinth Seeds
Katsu Seeds
The Nature Farm Genetics
NWSun, on Strainly. Has some Killer F2s of Crickets and Cicada Pacific Northwest Hashplant x Puck/NL1 BC2. $45 a pack. I got 2 packs, and got 1 free pack.
Khalifa Genetics
Great Lakes Genetics
DC Seed Exchange
Seed Canary
Well Grown Seeds
El Jefe-Strainly-Has S1 of Puck Hashplant. Ive never seen these for sale before. Ever. I bought 14. I dont usually buy Fems, but couldnt pass these up. Are supposed to be Finicky. Are $$$$
Authentic Genetics
I have a question for you. I've been growing a few of C&C's Puck crosses lately and have seen the s1's available from El Jefe. Given that Bob and Hannah have worked the Puck into a bc3 what advantages do you think there might be from exploring the F1s? I'm trying to talk myself into purchasing some but I'm having a hard time justifying it given the stellar way C&C have preserved the line. Have you smoked the original since the 90's? I've heard that most peoples cuts are dudded. What do you think C&C missed going forward that you might find or what didn't you like about the way they did it?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I bought 2 packs of the El Jefe S1Pucks. I was told they are finicky.
Id say chances are one may have a bit more of a chance of finding a pheno closer to the original Puck using the S1s.
C&C will probably have more vigor.
I have nothing but good to dsay about C&C.

I also bought some F2 of C&C PNWHP x Puck/NL1 from NWSun, on Strainly, and hes also on Overgrow.

These are closer to Nevils original Hashplant, of which the Puck came from.

They were $45 a pack. I bought 2 packs, and got one free. $100 wit Shipping.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I have a question for you. I've been growing a few of C&C's Puck crosses lately and have seen the s1's available from El Jefe. Given that Bob and Hannah have worked the Puck into a bc3 what advantages do you think there might be from exploring the F1s? I'm trying to talk myself into purchasing some but I'm having a hard time justifying it given the stellar way C&C have preserved the line. Have you smoked the original since the 90's? I've heard that most peoples cuts are dudded. What do you think C&C missed going forward that you might find or what didn't you like about the way they did it?
dudded usually means it has HLVd,..

Charlie946

Charlie946

Research the strains you want to grow and try to get them directly from the breeders site. If that's not possible seedsman is great. Real euro breeders and shipping to North America no problem. They stand behind thier seeds and replace any missing or duds as well.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 1229

Made a few orders last week. I got these from Terpsy pretty quick. Took about 5 days to receive.

Been wanting to run some Thug Pug. Also, you can't go wrong with some 808, happy I scored this Urkle cross.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Strainly has a ton of great deals. Your favorite brands and seeds might be on there for a discount. Also a lot of small time craft/hobby breeders on there making some really interesting stuff.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

@MEGA956 Maybe you can find the pheno that's worth $5k according to this crazy guy out in Oklahoma, smh...

Gotta love the time and effort spent on correcting grammar on a website selling some of the most "valuable" genetics on the market, what a joke.

Ah yes. The seeds worth 5k (or cuttings) when you can garner 100s of 1000s off a single plant. Artifical inflation is so dumb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom