Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

If you dont mind buying from Canada, if youre in USA?

Lucky 13 Seeds, has a killer worked version of GDP. Original Genetics.
And all kinds of other killer strains. They have an Impeccable, reputation. Only downfall is? Is Customs. Though, Im in USA, and have ordered from both Lucky 13, and Hemp Depot, in the last 2 months, and had no problems.

M

monkey47

If you dont mind buying from Canada, if youre in USA?

Lucky 13 Seeds, has a killer worked version of GDP. Original Genetics.
And all kinds of other killer strains. They have an Impeccable, reputation. Only downfall is? Is Customs. Though, Im in USA, and have ordered from both Lucky 13, and Hemp Depot, in the last 2 months, and had no problems.
scandinavien seed banks are also great if you grow outdoors they have allot of strains that are bred to finish flower in as litle as 5 weeks. it comes at a cost of yield but if you live in a wetter climate like i do you ll lose allot of your yield to budrot if you dont harvest them soon enough and then you have buds that are not that potent.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

There's AKbb
Bodhi
CSI
Oldsogs
Ethos (at chitownseeds.com)
Exotic
Tiki Madman
Dynasty
Katsu
Crickets n cicada
Terp hogs and mendo dope and jill and those people.
Dj short
Todd Mccormick
Small volume breeders on strainly with super interesting stuff.
Or you can just stick with the big money big corporate fem only type breeders. If you just wanna run only fems for years from one breeder and you dont want to bother with all that variety and selection, and you're not too concerned with authenticity or finding a particular strain or cross as long as it has a name like trizzlers or biskwik.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Dj short

Small volume breeders on strainly with super interesting stuff.
Or you can just stick with the big money big corporate fem only type breeders. If you just wanna run only fems for years from one breeder and you dont want to bother with all that variety and selection, and you're not too concerned with authenticity or finding a particular strain or cross as long as it has a name like trizzlers or biskwik.
I wasn't aware of him he's great, he sells fems which I prefer as I don't breed.

H

hawkman

D.C Seed Exchange USA ----------Attitude Seed Bank USA ----Multiverse Seed Bank ----------Weed Guardian Family Tree ------- Biotanical Gardens

MANAY BREEDERS WITH GREAT PRICES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!some time the freebies are better than the one's you buy

S

SamSquatch

D.C Seed Exchange USA ----------Attitude Seed Bank USA ----Multiverse Seed Bank ----------Weed Guardian Family Tree ------- Biotanical Gardens

MANAY BREEDERS WITH GREAT PRICES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!some time the freebies are better than the one's you buy
Got some Barneys Farm Purple Punch coming from the Attitude US right now. Be here in a couple days.

S

SamSquatch

I put them in a glass with some water in and then place the glas in a heated propegator it gets around 80 degrees in the propogator and the temp is pretty stable trougouth the entire day because . When i started I would just put them in the soil and all of them would pop and become healthy seeds since i started growing again i have used rockwool cubes, rootit plugs and jiffys but getting them to pop works best in a glas of water in my opinon and then transplant in presoaked rockwool.

I knew a guy on a different forum and he would throw his seeds in a pan and heat them a bit until they popped worked great for him but i dont know if its cost effective if you buy premium seeds. people also have allots of succes with peroxide i gues the extra oxygen helps protect the tine fresh root against rot.
I use 10 drops peroxide to a cup of water soak seeds overnight fold a paper towell to a 4in square get it wet not sopping wet, put the seed in the center put it in a baggie, insert the temp probe then put the baggie on the heat mat set at 80°. Usually pops in 24 hrs if it don't it set it at 85. 100% germination. Once germed I put it in a peat pot of well cooked super soil

LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

Humboldt Seed Company is a no-brainer choice.
#1 California has the best genetics in the world
#2 Humboldt has been growing weed since before you were born
#3 HSC selects varieties with superb effects, easy to grow, high yield, drops trichomes for hash making
You can't go wrong with any selection here if you are a beginner.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I wasn't aware of him he's great, he sells fems which I prefer as I don't breed.
Regs isn't just about breeding. And there's nothing wrong with fems either. Being open to regs just adds more variety and a lot of good breeders. And of course some strains you can only find in regs. It does suck growing plants 2-3 feet just to kill some of them. But if it's exactly the genetics I'm after from a reputable breeder I dont mind it that way. Just something I dont like about the generic big brand breeders. Like some of these places claim to have a lot of the classics but where did they actually get it from... Is that the REAL durban poison or Chemdog, white widow etc they claim to have. And then some of these strains are too convoluted for me. Like "Snowblower #1 (Sour Snow x Glue Sniffer) x Snowblower #2". Is just too snazzy for me. I'm out. I'll stick with my tried and true Northern lights#2 and Death Star x sensi star, Super silver haze, skunk, cheese, Urkle, Forbidden fruit. Legends. Not just whatever looks and sounds cool. I dont have time to grow "whatever sounds cool". I like proven legendary milestones crossed with other proven legendary milestones.

DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

Humboldt Seed Company. Great seeds and service. Check them out
I'll be harvesting Blueberry Muffin soon...selling seeds that good should be against the law. The buds are so dense.
20240316 132108

MEGA956

MEGA956

View attachment 2063424

Got my order today from Beleaf, took way longer than I expected. I ordered directly from their website. I prefer to order from seedbanks, noticed that breeders take longer and lack communication with the customer.

I'm hoping to find some good phenos in this pack. Got 1 freebie.

IMG 2700

IMG 2576

IMG 2196

Quick update on the Permanent Chimera pack I got from Beleaf. These are pictures of phenos 1,2 and 3.

All 6 seeds germinated but 2 had clytedones stuck and I didn't keep them.

Found 3 "winners" in 3 of the 4 remaining. I'll have to smoke them to see which one or ones I keep.

S

SamSquatch

View attachment 2136395

View attachment 2136396

View attachment 2136397

Quick update on the Permanent Chimera pack I got from Beleaf. These are pictures of phenos 1,2 and 3.

All 6 seeds germinated but 2 had clytedones stuck and I didn't keep them.

Found 3 "winners" in 3 of the 4 remaining. I'll have to smoke them to see which one or ones I keep.
I popped a Headband bean several years ago
It was a mutant retarded looking little thing so I popped another one but kept the mutant retarded one and nursed it. I planted it and the normal one in the same pot. They grew together but the mutant retarded one flowered and never got very big. I swear to God the little one was the best smoke I ever had. It didn't produce much but the flowers looked like they were coated with thick gooey glue.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I'll say it here too sorry for being a dick. IM SORRY. I dont know that much about weed including genetics. I will try and shut up a little more.

caliriot

caliriot

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
brotanical garden neptune seed bank or direct from
seed bank like ethos solfire in house b leaf elev8

Glassdub

Glassdub

Regs isn't just about breeding. And there's nothing wrong with fems either. Being open to regs just adds more variety and a lot of good breeders. And of course some strains you can only find in regs. It does suck growing plants 2-3 feet just to kill some of them. But if it's exactly the genetics I'm after from a reputable breeder I dont mind it that way. Just something I dont like about the generic big brand breeders. Like some of these places claim to have a lot of the classics but where did they actually get it from... Is that the REAL durban poison or Chemdog, white widow etc they claim to have. And then some of these strains are too convoluted for me. Like "Snowblower #1 (Sour Snow x Glue Sniffer) x Snowblower #2". Is just too snazzy for me. I'm out. I'll stick with my tried and true Northern lights#2 and Death Star x sensi star, Super silver haze, skunk, cheese, Urkle, Forbidden fruit. Legends. Not just whatever looks and sounds cool. I dont have time to grow "whatever sounds cool". I like proven legendary milestones crossed with other proven legendary milestones.
I just don't have the time or space, I do 6 plants in a spare bedroom tent, if half (or more) end up male I waste resources for the rest of the run so it's just not for me.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I was being a little preachy and overopinionated back there. Fems are fine. It's just variety thats all. And I mostly dont believe the "regs are more robust" theory. I just like to get the closest thing to authentic as I can. Fems or regs. And support breeders.

And most of the time when I try to run whatever is hype these days vs the oldschool. Old school usually wins for me. I have 11 mostly successful outdoor seasons. Not perpetual unfortunately but it's something...

B

BudBadBaron

Attitude USA, N Atlantic Seedbank

In the USA Herbies seeds really stand out for quality, a big plus is their guarantee they offer. I tend to get a bit paranoid about everything, especially when it comes to delivery.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 2785

Ordered these off Neptune 5 days ago, got them very fast.

I'll be using Neptune Seedbank again soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom