Which lights are the best?

• Thread starter Jayvelo86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

I have a 39' x 20' x 10' feet space to grow i want to know which lights are the best for a set up of this size my goal is to get a pound of each plant any one can give me advice?

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Do you have experience growing?

If so, what yield to you typically get per watt?

If not, learn to grow before weighing your harvest.

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Do you have experience growing?

If so, what yield to you typically get per watt?

If not, learn to grow before weighing your harvest.
Yea im growing but are a beginner only growing 9 plants currently not in a big scale of 30 plants and I'm using cmh u can get much out of a plant that's why im asking for suggestions to build a new set up from ground

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yea im growing but are a beginner only growing 9 plants currently not in a big scale of 30 plants and I'm using cmh u can get much out of a plant that's why im asking for suggestions to build a new set up from ground
Lebron James is the biggest piece of shit in the nba. Did i say biggest cry baby too...with that said back to growing....i think you're dreaming atm...30 plants in as much of an area as your saying you have. I think you are full of shit. Have no clue what you are talking about. In no way do i believe what you are saying...i just asked you about your budget and you blew the ? Off....i think you "plan" is a straight up pipedream....lmfao....Take care!!

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Lebron James is the biggest piece of shit in the nba. Did i say biggest cry baby too...with that said back to growing....i think you're dreaming atm...30 plants in as much of an area as your saying you have. I think you are full of shit. Have no clue what you are talking about. In no way do i believe what you are saying...i just asked you about your budget and you blew the ? Off....i think you "plan" is a straight up pipedream....lmfao....Take care!!
Ok why u need to hate on lebron man when people achieve grate things in life they are people like u that don't know the struggle to get to the point he are and achievement he has accomplished calling him the biggest piece of shit that let me know u probably have shit or have accomplished shit in ur life and want to down grade some one that has done the opposite of u and by the way if u read my answers i said i don't cared the budget i don't care what i need to buy to reach the goal of 1 lb per plant i don't care if I need to buy 100 lights i just want specific watt and brand to reach that goal i have that space and ready to build a set up from 0 and thank u for ur criticism hope u chance ur life that way u get far and accomplish something is never to late to change yourself man
20200927 144311
20200927 144517

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

What's your budget per light would be a better place to start and with a 40 x 20 im assuming you have a shipping container by the diameters and if thats the case you could run pretty much any bar light led system 8 long and 3 or 4 wide. Gravity, am, the like style lighting but you would also have to run ac and dehumidifiers to keep your atmosphere good but I'd guess an easy 30 40k easy in investments if you actually wanted to do the best setup.

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

What's your budget per light would be a better place to start and with a 40 x 20 im assuming you have a shipping container by the diameters and if thats the case you could run pretty much any bar light led system 8 long and 3 or 4 wide. Gravity, am, the like style lighting but you would also have to run ac and dehumidifiers to keep your atmosphere good but I'd guess an easy 30 40k easy in investments if you actually wanted to do the best setup.
Well thank u for that saintssamilia and yes is a shipping container what I had in mind also a Senville 28000 BTU Dual Zone Mini Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump is what I had in mind to add for climate control since it have dual purpose heat and cold
Screenshot 20200929 112811 Samsung Internet

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

i really don't have a budget can range from $10,000 to $100,000 i just want it to be right and the best to achieve my goal 1 lb per plant

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Yeah with thay kinda space I would definitely spend the money and to drop the heat off hid light's versus leds you'll have alot of heat savings. I'd say with that climate control as long as you keep your humidity in check it has the possibility of producing very nicely. For sure a ton of garden work to constantly keep you busy if you grow to that size. But good luck for sure its been one of my thoughts to eventually get to that size.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Not saying they are the best but this style in a multitude of brands is what i would choose to run at this point ive watched a few of the gavita grows on here and am currently running the am-640 myself for my 5x5 but am still in my first grow with the lights and still in week 3 of flowering so not sure what my yields gonna get to yet but I'm happy so far

20200929 104039
Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Not saying they are the best but this style in a multitude of brands is what i would choose to run at this point ive watched a few of the gavita grows on here and am currently running the am-640 myself for my 5x5 but am still in my first grow with the lights and still in week 3 of flowering so not sure what my yields gonna get to yet but I'm happy so far
They look nice man

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You're talking 5 to 10k or more in light movers.

Ac 28,000 btu is not going to cut it....each HPS 1000wt light puts out 6,000btu's

15 to 20k watts of lighting do the math on the btu's

Lots of money just to pay to run the fucking show...

Scale your shit down do a couple runs and then do the math from there...whats so hard about figuring it out...a guy, a regular guy, could have this all figured out already....the ac unit you posted HOW MANY LIGHT DO YOU THUNK THATS GOOD FOR

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

You're talking 5 to 10k or more in light movers.

Ac 28,000 btu is not going to cut it....each HPS 1000wt light puts out 6,000btu's

15 to 20k watts of lighting do the math on the btu's

Lots of money just to pay to run the fucking show...

Scale your shit down do a couple runs and then do the math from there...whats so hard about figuring it out...a guy, a regular guy, could have this all figured out already....the ac unit you posted HOW MANY LIGHT DO YOU THUNK THATS GOOD FOR
My post was asking wich lights are best for a grow space of that size as if led ,hps,ect and watts also of course what brands and a input that any of yall can give me that have any experience and thank u for that u should said that from the beginning and I was not worry about the ac unit yet just said that because he bring it up i want to know the lights im going for first and then build from that

Last edited:
Top Bottom