Which lights are the best?

• Thread starter Jayvelo86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

My post was asking wich lights are best for a grow space of that size as if led ,hps,ect and watts also of course what brands and a input that any of yall can give me that have any experience and thank u for that u should said that from the beginning and I was not worry about the ac unit yet just said that because he bring it up i want to know the lights im going for first and then build from that

The question answers itself..see some times ive notice narcissists come on here and try to get attention for their grows...its funny af cuz no one responds to them. Im not saying thats what you are but its kinda pointing that way.....

A simple google search in the time we have ben talkin could have given ya more info than what youve gained here so far...in the room you are running with those 5 or 6 plants the way they are should give close to a pound per plant....again i think you are a narcissist looking to get attention....this whole thread makes lil to no sense...im not tryin to be an ass im just pointing out the nonsensical side of your thread. Agsin, a simple duckduckgo/google search would have yeilded 10x the info...y wait on others to fill you in when you could learn it straight up! Again, not tryin to come off as an asshole....

Lots of people on here with the knowledge to answer. With the plants you posted. You already fukin know the answers...so please quit with the narci crap...you aint going to get much attention going aboit it that way..

Take care, grow on!!

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

The question answers itself..see some times ive notice narcissists come on here and try to get attention for their grows...its funny af cuz no one responds to them. Im not saying thats what you are but its kinda pointing that way.....

A simple google search in the time we have ben talkin could have given ya more info than what youve gained here so far...in the room you are running with those 5 or 6 plants the way they are should give close to a pound per plant....again i think you are a narcissist looking to get attention....this whole thread makes lil to no sense...im not tryin to be an ass im just pointing out the nonsensical side of your thread. Agsin, a simple duckduckgo/google search would have yeilded 10x the info...y wait on others to fill you in when you could learn it straight up! Again, not tryin to come off as an asshole....

Lots of people on here with the knowledge to answer. With the plants you posted. You already fukin know the answers...so please quit with the narci crap...you aint going to get much attention going aboit it that way..

Take care, grow on!!
I did my search but the research is confusing about the light been spectrums this and that so I was asking for someone with the experience to guide me the right way with the specific light for the set up

Anthem

Anthem

I did my search but the research is confusing about the light been spectrums this and that so I was asking for someone with the experience to guide me the right way with the specific light for the set up
If you have the money to fully outfit that size room, you should look at getting pallet racks and doing a double layer set up with LED's. Specifically look at the Gavita 1700 and the Fluence Spyder 2i. Both of these lights require minimum room above for cooling and the spectrum will allow the plants to get as close at 6" with the fluence lights. This would probably cost between 50 and 100k US so you have some more research to do. Start on You Tube and look at some of the profession grows doing this kind of a set up. There is little in this forum for a set up that big.

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

If you have the money to fully outfit that size room, you should look at getting pallet racks and doing a double layer set up with LED's. Specifically look at the Gavita 1700 and the Fluence Spyder 2i. Both of these lights require minimum room above for cooling and the spectrum will allow the plants to get as close at 6" with the fluence lights. This would probably cost between 50 and 100k US so you have some more research to do. Start on You Tube and look at some of the profession grows doing this kind of a set up. There is little in this forum for a set up that big.
I heard about the gavita 1700 now this info is what I need it a base to form my research thanks man

skaterdude

skaterdude

Whether or not you do a multi-layer grow will depend upon the variety you're growing and how you plan to train / prune them. It's a great idea though, to maximize your output per cubic foot of space. Those dimensions didn't sound like a container to me. Seems too wide, but OK. That's a wider space to work in. I don't have a brand or model suggestion, but definitely LEDs at this point.

Anthem

Anthem

Whether or not you do a multi-layer grow will depend upon the variety you're growing and how you plan to train / prune them. It's a great idea though, to maximize your output per cubic foot of space. Those dimensions didn't sound like a container to me. Seems too wide, but OK. That's a wider space to work in. I don't have a brand or model suggestion, but definitely LEDs at this point.
[/QUOTE
Multi layer in a room this size is the way to do. 6" Rockwool cubes, drain to waste and LEDs arrays will allow for enough height to grow hybrids or indica dominate plants. Plus you can always offset the height. Have one at 4' and the other at 6'. Check out some of the Jungle Boys stuff on you tube to see the height requirements

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

So got up this morning and these little pests believe setting up shop is an option... Hopefully this spreads the word to them they aren't welcome...🤣

20200930 132057
JohnSmith013

JohnSmith013

I agree with the critical points in this thread about doing your own research. Take the initiative then when you repeatedly hit the brick wall of ignorance take it to the forums.
Im getting rdy to post my grow and tbh I've stumbled through it like a panic growing moron and have done little more than to ape those more knowledgeable than me and to follow what they did to solve the problems I found myself having and Im on track for prob 1/2-3/4 a light despite critical airflow issues.

Edit: (breaks hands on wood)

Also to be noted ChilLed lights are highly modular and cost effective. The company really seems to be committed to helping DIY growers out and his light are upgradable if you opt for cheaper versions. The build it yourself versions are dirt cheap and are at like 2.5 or something efficiency wise.
I have heard nothing but good things about Fluence and Gavitas and one of the podcasts I really like jokes about it being a Fluence podcast. But they were much more exp than the ChilLed so I went with the cheaper option and so far am happy though I am not sure which of those 3 is the best in terms of pure performance.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you have the money this is the way i would go also

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok why u need to hate on lebron man when people achieve grate things in life they are people like u that don't know the struggle to get to the point he are and achievement he has accomplished calling him the biggest piece of shit that let me know u probably have shit or have accomplished shit in ur life and want to down grade some one that has done the opposite of u and by the way if u read my answers i said i don't cared the budget i don't care what i need to buy to reach the goal of 1 lb per plant i don't care if I need to buy 100 lights i just want specific watt and brand to reach that goal i have that space and ready to build a set up from 0 and thank u for ur criticism hope u chance ur life that way u get far and accomplish something is never to late to change yourself man View attachment 1037464View attachment 1037465
Have ya seen his China interview! I’ll call him a crybaby ! If he has it so bad here , get the fuck out!
Lights are a little more complicated 30-50 watts a square ft . Hope ya document this grow of room build ?

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Have ya seen his China interview! I’ll call him a crybaby ! If he has it so bad here , get the fuck out!
Lights are a little more complicated 30-50 watts a square ft . Hope ya document this grow of room build ?
I will when is done it will take a little more time I have to do research to make sure I get everything right

Latest posts

Top Bottom