which method results the highest yield?

• Thread starter rimash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rimash

hi fellas, iwanna harvest 200kilo weed,what is the best way to do it?

1.indoor/outdoor?
2.normal feminized seed or autoflowering?

thanx

SunGrown

SunGrown

I think you don't have enough info posted to offer any real advice.

However, I like the ambition. 200 ki's is roughly 500 lbs.

Based on what you said though, I would say no to auto's unless you are running many hundreds of them.

Dunge

Dunge

I agree with SunGrow re. autos.
The question itself is interesting, but once you have 200 ks, your problems have just started.
Securing that much product and monetizing it are big time challenges.
From what I read here, I'd move to California, and grow giant trees.
I love pictures of giant trees.

monkeymun

monkeymun

I like your ambition, though it's probably less than wise to be posting it on a public forum. 200kg isn't a small amount.

As the others have said, don't bother with the autos. Even feminized seed is debatable. Better to find a keeper, clone the shit out of her and grow her on scale.

I suspect if these are your questions, you have much to learn before you'll be pulling anything near that quantity.

straincreation

straincreation

I like your ambition, though it's probably less than wise to be posting it on a public forum. 200kg isn't a small amount.

As the others have said, don't bother with the autos. Even feminized seed is debatable. Better to find a keeper, clone the shit out of her and grow her on scale.

I suspect if these are your questions, you have much to learn before you'll be pulling anything near that quantity.

EXACTLY!

Purpz

Purpz

I can't imagine you would want to be moving 200kg worth of plants from indoors to outdoor. That's a LOT of lifting and carrying!

A warehouse full of hydro trees is probably the most realistic way of achieving your goal.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I assume this guy is outdoors guerrilla, or will be.

The big guerrilla guys dont carry in large plants, they carry in seed trays with 50 to 100 plants in each tray, small seed starts. Not much to carry in plant wise, the irrigation etc is the real work with a proper guerrilla

Purpz

Purpz

Ah, I just understood the first post. Though he was asking if the 'indoor-outdoor' method would be best, hence my reply before. But I get he's asking whether he should go indoor OR outdoor. So he's considering indoor...

Dunge

Dunge

I think he might be baiting us.
What stands out is the quantity specified.
I saw a video of a Canadian greenhouse bust where these fellows had carved holes in the timber and had constructed giant light dep greenhouses.
Had the RCMP held off a few weeks, they might have been able to confiscate way more than 200 keys.
As it was these greenhouses were visible from the air for 50 miles.
I like SunGrowns guerrilla grow idea.
Then water is the problem.
FWIW OP posted yesterday:
why is my plants growth is super slow?
i have
coco coir+perlite
50 watt cfl light
ro water
temp 24centgerad

SunGrown

SunGrown

FWIW OP posted yesterday:
why is my plants growth is super slow?
i have
coco coir+perlite
50 watt cfl light
ro water
temp 24centgerad

yeah, I only replied to the thread out of boredom, I assume the thread will go no where.

It does seem like a strange ass post to not be more involved with questions...

he did just say "weed"

so I guess he can go out and cut down a bunch of invasive weeds to help some ag farmers out, weigh them and maybe you hit 200 keys??

LOL

who knows

derelict

derelict

guess he has his answer then. who needs to grow when you can get shitty weed for next to nothing? lol

R

rimash

:D in my country you can legally grow cannabis,so 200kilo wont be a problem for sale,and i asked this question for a friend,not mine, thanx for all the reply's
so i guess outdoor,clones,is the way

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
75 plants in the ground..regular male/female sexed seeds or producer clones, no OG's or elites...I've seen almost 100k's with 28 plants in the ground but you do have to be prepared to sit a bit if it all goes to shit

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom