Which of Alien's Genetics have seeded/hermed for you?

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Hermie'd or seeded?

• Alien Grenades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moonwalker OG

• Evil Kneivel OG

• Tahoe Alien F2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

A-Roe

Word, I feel u bout topdawg(if u can find his gear) but ur big upping Pisces and lately he has been Mia and a lot of problems re hermis 2. My last pack of Top Dawg, chem urkle2 whole pack did not sprout, it's always a gamble, but to say only ok phenols to b found, I'm jus wondering what kind of dank is found in u and ur homies stables? What u working with, inquiring minds wanna kno?
Confu

Yeah the dude Jimmy has been going through it trying to lay low key for a min. but I agree that it seems like everything that he hit with the SCMK pollen had herm issues but anything else is solid and fire.

squiggly

squiggly

I've grown all of these with no herms. For the sake of full disclosure the only one I've heard of herming is LAD. If you avoid her you should avoid any herm issues--at the same time though she has some really nice gems hidden in there. It's almost worth doing a pheno hunt one plant at a time (rather than dedicating a room to her on the first run.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I've grown all of these with no herms. For the sake of full disclosure the only one I've heard of herming is LAD. If you avoid her you should avoid any herm issues--at the same time though she has some really nice gems hidden in there. It's almost worth doing a pheno hunt one plant at a time (rather than dedicating a room to her on the first run.

Agreed - there has been numerous LAD grows without herm issue but if there was 1 to stay away from that would be it but really in the grand scheme of things everyone should be on top of there gardens and check them plant by plant at least twice a day .... hell i grew a grip of Alien Genetic's as a novice in a closet and had no issue's - while some other growers I would consider better than myself (meeks - delae) had some issue's . You can find herm is alot of breeders beans or it can be your fault .... there is no 100% guarantee's on beans - I think all the heat comes down between 2 factions of growers and a little bit because of the $ the starfighters fetched but hey if people are willing to shell out 4-6k a pack of beans that there prerogative at least 1 breeder here put that money to good work so glance at all the sick starfighter crosses Exotic is tossing around and think if that was a good breed ....
Anyone that is breeding is helping our community and I have not yet came across a breeder that won't make it right if you have issue's and i would gather to say that 8 of 10 of the issue's are the growers fault .....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Agreed - there has been numerous LAD grows without herm issue but if there was 1 to stay away from that would be it but really in the grand scheme of things everyone should be on top of there gardens and check them plant by plant at least twice a day .... hell i grew a grip of Alien Genetic's as a novice in a closet and had no issue's - while some other growers I would consider better than myself (meeks - delae) had some issue's . You can find herm is alot of breeders beans or it can be your fault .... there is no 100% guarantee's on beans - I think all the heat comes down between 2 factions of growers and a little bit because of the $ the starfighters fetched but hey if people are willing to shell out 4-6k a pack of beans that there prerogative at least 1 breeder here put that money to good work so glance at all the sick starfighter crosses Exotic is tossing around and think if that was a good breed ....
Anyone that is breeding is helping our community and I have not yet came across a breeder that won't make it right if you have issue's and i would gather to say that 8 of 10 of the issue's are the growers fault .....

And alien made good as far as replacing beans if someone had problems ... says it right there. didn't have too.

Organica

Organica

Wow what happened to us Americans (most of us) we are so sensitive and get butt hut hurt so easily lol suicide lol tell it to some one who cant feed there children not someone whos getting 10 to 20 bucks per seed ife sounds really ruff having some stoners critisize u. Im not knocking dudes gear either heard its dank and going to make it my next purchase but if people are ripping u and u cant take it you should most def choose a dif profession than a businessman. I thought the op was maturley worded also if this breeder is getting torn apart 24 7 which I dont know why he would be well that sucks but you got to ignore the haters and keep keppin on.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

A friend grew a Moonwalker OG that hermed...too bad because the weed was awesome tasting bud.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The problem with reported herms had nothing to do with why alien isn't currently around. Anyone who knows him personally outside of the farm will tell you the same. Breeders are people as well just like the rest of us and when personal things come up you have to put those first. Not my place to get into the man's business in public forms but just wanted to chime in and say he's not suicidal or any of this non sense that's getting said. Stuff came up in life for him so he's on a leave.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Lots of Farmers wish Alien the Best...and hope he is able to return someday :)

u aint never lied @caregiverken !
I hate talkin about herms bewcause i dont wanna Jinks myself(knock on wood) but Ive popped ARC, A granades, and LAD, no hermie problems. I got LAD and A gernades bout to come down next week. Look bomb Ass fuck! Also got a pack of Aliens Top secret Strain burning a hole in my pocket(thnx homie u know who u are), and starfighterF2s on their way. im sold on Aliens work, and I wish him all the best and hope we will see him bk one day soon.

I gotta also say this; to me its funny how people BEGGED Alien to put out his gear and he did with the quikness(mabe he should have tested more, but im sure then peeps would have complained he was taking to long) then some peeps run into problems(not alot for the amount of packs that were sold) and those same people rushing and begging Alien to put out his gear are the first ones to bitch complain and cruicfy him. Some people jus live to complain and be negitive.

confu

D

disposition84

I've worked with Tahoe Alien F2, Moonwalker, Evil Knievel, Tahoe Alien Bubblegum, Alien Grenades, and still have all of them except for Moonwalker which did herm out a bit, but nothing of substantial damage. Were flowering out the Tahoe Alien Bubblegum for the first time, but got the cut from a friend who said it's straight fire, so well see.

Were currently working with some more of his beans now as we have 3 Tahoe Aliens, 3 Moonwalkers, and 7 Lemon Alien Dawgs were hunting through now. I've read a lot of problems with his LAD but also seen some pretty stellar stuff come out of the packs as well so I feel it's worth chancing as the guy's got some great gear out there.

DO IT

DO IT

I read a lot of BS about this guys gear. I did the right thing and believed none of what I read and half of what I saw. I bought a pack of the LAD last year maybe in august. In September I cracked 6 of them and got 4 females and 2 males. I kept the 4 females and 1 male for breeding. I cloned and purposely stressed the 4 females and could not get any of them to turn on me. I then selected 1 of the 4 that suited my style of growing. I put 10 of the keeper in one of my rooms 2 months ago and ran them with one of my other strains. The girls are str8 beast's earlier I finally posted my pic's on the original thread I started "6 out of 6". The proof is in the pudding, all this talk about the strains alien put out is BS. The 1 most important thing and the cause for ppl having problems is the ENVIRONMENT in which the plants are grown. A good example is a buddy of mine who asked for some babies of the original chem dog mom that I have. He has been to my place and seen it grown many many times. I explained to him that that strain wasn't for him but he insisted to the point where I gave him 5 babies to go with the other 7 he needed to complete is room. I get a phone call 6 weeks later that I need 2 come over that he has a major problem. The first thing he ask as I walk in the front door was if I gave I'm some males. I'm looking at him crazy and asking why he would say that. He takes me into the room with the chem dog and lo and behold all the chem's have naners. I explained to him that this is why I didn't want to give him Babies of that strain and the first thing he says is but that doesn't happen at your place.

In September when I cracked the LAD GL asked me to keep him informed on my progress with this strain. I gave him my report today on my progress 8 months later. IMO if you crack some beans and throw them into a room right away without the proper screening you are setting your self up for failure. I run 2 50k shops right now and before I decide to put something in my mom room believe me it get thoroughly screened. I will be putting 40 LAD under 20k in the next 2 months and I will post pic's on the progress of the room. I will also be crossing the male with the ultimate,SR71,OGxSD and an unknown strain that I have that was a gift.

If you happen to read a post saying " this guys gear sucks I got all hermi's" I would not believe that. If they did get a few hermi's and it ruined a room that just shows you that they did not go through the proper way of testing their new gear. 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 I WILL PUT MY MONEY ON THE PERSONS ENVIRONMENT OR THEIR LACK OF ABILITY/KNOWLEDGE TO PROPERLY GROW A PARTICULAR STRAIN.

IF ALIEN IS STILL AROUND... KEEP ON PUMPING THEM OUT BRO... I WILL KEEP BUYING...

Here's a few pic's of the first 10 testers.

SpiderK

SpiderK

i recall a couple day period obs was joining alien ? what happened with that ? alien had a log going welcoming him onboard ....

squiggly

squiggly

i recall a couple day period obs was joining alien ? what happened with that ? alien had a log going welcoming him onboard ....

Fucktards scared Alien away with their rampant douchebagginess. I don't blame him one bit, while I do lament his departure. Obs is still around here and there.

DO IT

DO IT

I think where Alien made his mistake was not putting a small disclaimer on the bottom of the auction....

NOT FOR NOVICE GROWERS.

Giving LAD to a beginner is kinda like starting a person interested in firearms with a BMG 50 :poto:... It just not going to go well.

LAD \/

true grit

true grit

I found a few nanners/balls while trimming on a few of the strains I ran from him. All seemed either late or balls deep in the buds that I didn't notice until trimming, and none caused any seed production. If i remember correctly it was grenades and one other.

Ive gone through probably 40-45 seeds from him. Fairly high male counts and "0" keepers- exlcuding 1 male kept to make f2 FPOG stock. I may have higher standards than a lotta folks tho, as it appears many peeps are happy with their finds and thats great. For me compared to clone onlys and other seed finds we run, they just didn't cut the mustard. Sampled many LAD's, FPOG's and Sour Pebs from others as well. Sour Pebs throwing the best IMO and I like Motivs cut- great for concentrates and fruity mellow smoke. Hear A's FP is nice though as a clone only- anyone remember a post recently talking about A's FP vs FPOG he made?

Either way, its to each their own- just plan wisely as anyone should for a seed run. I think there was a lot of hoopla around his seeds and drop and folks haven't looked at the quiter breeders around and should...cuz i definitely have pulled more keepers in a single pack from some folks than all i ran of the Alien gear.

Top Bottom