Which OGRaskel strains should I grab?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Looking for Kush strains so if anyone has tried ograskel I would like to hear your recommendations.
Thanks

Mogrow

Mogrow

WIFI>>> badass, keeper phenos in every pack
fire alien romulan ^^^^ ditto ^^^^
white strawberry cough, grows big, real big outdoors.have not smoked finished bud yet.
these are the ones i've grown juggernaut, i have faith in the product he puts out and would love to try more of his gear.

soserthc1

soserthc1

WIFI>>> badass, keeper phenos in every pack
fire alien romulan ^^^^ ditto ^^^^
white strawberry cough, grows big, real big outdoors.have not smoked finished bud yet.
these are the ones i've grown juggernaut, i have faith in the product he puts out and would love to try more of his gear.

Strawberry White is a beast have grown 3 indoors and have 2 big girls all tied down in the yard , great producer , pretty weed , not real hard hitting thou but a nice day smoke imho....

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm looking at getting alien white fire og anything to say about them?

I just finished a run with some. I got 8 females out of 11 seeds, and kept the most vigorous male. I ran 6 in my last horizontal room, and only one of them did REALLY good. I have two pheno's in a Vertical room right now and plan on running the other six as soon as I can. Probably going to run them 3 times each before I decide on a keeper.

I have also popped a few packs of White Fire and have two pheno's out of those that I absolutely LOVE.

It's hard to go wrong with OGRaskals gear.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

gonna start my pack in the next week or so. need to make space and put more veg lights up...

Green Giant

Green Giant

So juggernaut, what did you end up getting? I'm looking for some WIFI myself. Trying to find a cut here in Michigan if I can, if not you have any good spots for some OGR beans? Wish the farm sold his gear!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
WIFI
Fire bubba
White rom
white Master
All are super dank though!

Top Bottom