Which OGRaskel strains should I grab?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I'm growing a white urkle atm, day 39 12/12

She had a long vegg, but she's a fast in flower.

I love this strain, and I'm defiantly getting more OGR gear next run.

She's just starting to show a bit of purple.

The little bud is W-Urkle from my last grow.
The smoke is awesome, and the taste is amazing.
It has a rich coffee/tea kind of smell, very unique in my experiance.

View attachment 347346 View attachment 347347 View attachment 347348

Good lord! Those look sexy. Hows the yield? Flower time?

TheRealDonB

TheRealDonB

Thanks a lot :)
This is my third grow with the white urkle.
All three have been different pheno's

One was more on the white side, it didn't show any purple. And it smelled like juicy fruit.
It was slow veg, but flowered fast, about 55 days.

The second one was a beast, it grew fast and big in vegg, and very fast flower as well. The buds were smallish in her, but very dense and potent. Average yield.

This third one is looking the best as far as size.
I gave her about 7 weeks vegg, she's rather slow vegging, but she looks like she will be ready within 55 days. I'll let you know how this one yields, but I'm hoping for about 4 to 5 oz's.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Thanks a lot :)
This is my third grow with the white urkle.
All three have been different pheno's

One was more on the white side, it didn't show any purple. And it smelled like juicy fruit.
It was slow veg, but flowered fast, about 55 days.

The second one was a beast, it grew fast and big in vegg, and very fast flower as well. The buds were smallish in her, but very dense and potent. Average yield.

This third one is looking the best as far as size.
I gave her about 7 weeks vegg, she's rather slow vegging, but she looks like she will be ready within 55 days. I'll let you know how this one yields, but I'm hoping for about 4 to 5 oz's.

Did you take clones of them, ie make mothers so you can clone the Pheno you liked best over and over ?

TheRealDonB

TheRealDonB

Did you take clones of them, ie make mothers so you can clone the Pheno you liked best over and over ?
Yeah I have clones, but unfortunately I'm moving after this grow and I'll be out of action for awhile :( I'm trying to find someone to pass them onto, so I can keep it going.

TheRealDonB

TheRealDonB

They are begging to go into a grow system too :(

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I just bought some more packs of Raskal Gear, Now I'm going to be praying every night for there safe passage to me threw customs ......:nailbiting:

Fire Alien Urkle
White Romulan Fems
White Master Kush
Fire Alien Master
Fire Alien Strawberry

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I just bought some more packs of Raskal Gear, Now I'm going to be praying every night for there safe passage to me threw customs ......:nailbiting:

Fire Alien Urkle
White Romulan Fems
White Master Kush
Fire Alien Master
Fire Alien Strawberry

Which site, my man? I think im set on The Super Skunk to pop my cherry. Are you popping those fire Aliens soon?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
below frigid

below frigid

Just harvested Wi-Fi, WFA, and the White Super Skunk. All three were top knotch. Trim crew ( 4 guys who smoke a lot, lol! ) say the White Super Skunk taste the best. WFA smelled the strongest and you can't go wrong with the Wi-Fi.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Just harvested Wi-Fi, WFA, and the White Super Skunk. All three were top knotch. Trim crew ( 4 guys who smoke a lot, lol! ) say the White Super Skunk taste the best. WFA smelled the strongest and you can't go wrong with the Wi-Fi.
Which produced more?

S

steelcanaries

Anyone grow firex18 out yet?? Just nabbed a pack From cc

Top Bottom