Which political party is more likely to legalize Marijuana in the USA?

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

• Democrats

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Republicans

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
R

ReelBusy1

You just made my day bro.
I will start a moonshine thread within the next couple months.
I am going to do some more reading on how to build a little still.
Like in M*A*S*H once I get all my supplies I post a thread.

Call it Hawkeye Gin.....
I loved the still at the 4077th but in real life MP's take that stuff away, and you with it....:(

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I am a huge fan I think you just chose the name for me. I like it.

I will do this with it, [youtube]xCGa4X5Lh6o[/youtube]

L

Liberty_Seed

no one party will do it, voter ballots will be the way
not so much that either voter particpaition its not who has the most its who counts the votes,lol learned that from "Gangs of New York" the movie and especially last election and the previous one before that if it aint diabold its retiress in florida from new york,lol

R

ReelBusy1

seriously,
the 2 people who voted Republican in this poll are High that wacky weed or something....
:)

B

been

seriously,
the 2 people who voted Republican in this poll are High that wacky weed or something....

If I thought people could differentiate between republicans and neo-cons I would explain why I did that. :joint: I just don't think the elite have loyalties to any one political party. Libertarians are where it's at anyway.

R

ReelBusy1

If I thought people could differentiate between republicans and neo-cons I would explain why I did that. :joint: I just don't think the elite have loyalties to any one political party. Libertarians are where it's at anyway.

There's a big difference between Ron Paul and Lyndon LaRouche yet they are both Libertarians.

E

ehole

seriously,

it's not entirely crazy, i used to serve a certain presidents nephew who was also the son of another states governor...

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Been, You are the MAN !!!! Just about mad funny !! Here:been
Senior Farmer

Gallery: 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by ReelBusy1
There's a big difference between Ron Paul and Lyndon LaRouche yet they are both Libertarians.
I'd take either one over Obama. ~~~~Thank You For Making my day !!! Well said !!! Ron Paul !!! YES!!! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
ReelBusy1, please google and read the communist manifesto by Carl Marx ...Obama's almost finnished !! Compare his "change" to the "manifesto" and see for your self...only "one issue" does not a man or president, make !!! I'm a patriot first....always !! And , just another "Schmoe",or, Farmer, too!! monkey5

R

ReelBusy1

ReelBusy1, please google and read the communist manifesto by Carl Marx ...Obama's almost finnished !! Compare his "change" to the "manifesto" and see for your self...only "one issue" does not a man or president, make !!! I'm a patriot first....always !! And , just another "Schmoe",or, Farmer, too!! monkey5

:sign0006:
The question is:

M

MightyStoner

Lobbyists have the power. Thats what we need more weed lobbyists. Norml's been around forever but they cant do it alone.

L

Liberty_Seed

The question should be why does one have to be a wingnut to get it right. left wing right how about a 3rd postision that gives the finger to both; not nessarly all the numbskull masses that haved follow along 9some include our own relitives and such...everyone sees the light at some point untill then they are among the walking dead. Most of these folks see enimies 1,000's of miles away instead of thier own Nation. People gotta clean thier own house 1st. We get side tracked with every stupid thing from michael jackoff to the litter boxes in the middle east. Its stupid.

Mean while as Monkey5 stated google the communist manifesto it is near complete. Marx says

"Between capitalist and communist society there lies the period of the revolutionary transformation of the one into the other. Corresponding to this is also a political transition period in which the state can be nothing but the revolutionary dictatorship of the proletariat."

See the nation is controlled thru inflation which = taxation and govt gets bigger and more centralized as now buying banks. Communism was just straight up state owned and controlled.

Here we get some med states and its like about time they threw a dog a bone.

I bet thier twisted way of thinking is it will make people surcome or submit to meet without resistence if they do in fact let a foreign 3rd party police force try to break America up(read the report from iron mountian). Wolverines! hehe but for real these a-holes have given us this image since I can remeber to be always ready to defend your Liberty...so blame them if you think I'm off

R

ReelBusy1

Mean while as Monkey5 stated google the communist manifesto it is near complete. Marx says

"Between capitalist and communist society there lies the period of the revolutionary transformation of the one into the other. Corresponding to this is also a political transition period in which the state can be nothing but the revolutionary dictatorship of the proletariat."

I agree we are in a transition but rather than to a communist state we are in a transition from Republic to Empire.
A transition done in a very similar way by the Roman Empire.
Of course that's what led to the Fall of it...

L

Liberty_Seed

Good analogy and correct...smoke and watch it burn thats all we can do until someone puts thier hands on us.
We are all evidence here if you grew before any med law passed; that Liberty is a state of mind

Latest posts

Top Bottom