Which seed companies deliver to Australia?

• Thread starter UrbanGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Hi guys,

I'd love some confirmation on any specific seedbanks or companies that you know deliver to Australia.
So far I got planetskunk but that's it. Any help would be really appreciated!

Regards

C

chickenn

attitude seed bank will get your beans to you guaranteed. greatest seed bank on the planet right now.

S

slimjoint

lots of dank shit here for generous prices.
If you werent looking to spend a fortune, check out sannies gear here and i think there is 1 pack of fugu kush from mota.(pre 98 bubba x blowfish)
cant go wrong with the farm, plus you get a pack of freebies. not just 1 free seed.
never ordered from the attitude, nice stock, but i hear to many problems compared to the farm which is minimal and most issues are dealt with promptly.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Aussie and slimjoint thanks heaps for your replies, attitude does look like it has quite a range but I'll look into it here, are we just talking about thcbay?

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Also I dont know if anyone can help, but I'm looking for a good yielding strain with a specifically euphoric floaty high but couchlock body. Shorter the plant the better. I know that's quite specific but I thought I would ask. I've got bubblegum and blueberry on the shortlist but they are slightly too expensive for me at the moment.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Hmmm.. just got a bit of conflicting info from attitude saying they do not deliver to Australia. Thats weird??

M

MASSES 420KING

attitude and greenlife have guaranteed world wide delivery

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

So I thought? I emailed them though and that's what they said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom