Which strains?

• Thread starter PurpleLungs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PurpleLungs

What\'s up. First time posting but I\'ve been visiting the site for a while.

I\'m getting ready to cut my moms and have to decide on which strains to grow. I having trouble narrowing it down to only 6 strains and I wanted to get some other opinions. I\'ve grown pretty much all of these before which makes the decision even more difficult.
Please help.

You can only pick 6! and yes I live in norcal.

-Blue Dream
-East Coast Sour Diesel
-Larry OG
-Fire OG
-Strawberry Cough
-Green Crack
-Chem \'91
-Super Lemon Haze
-The White
-White Fire
-707 Headband
-Cherry Pie
-Blueberry Kush
-Herijuana
-Jedi Kush

Your opinions are appreciated.

N

Ne Obliviscaris

You have 15 moms? Like full sized multi-round clone moms? How big exactly? Cuz regardless of which ones you end up taking cuts from, I'm imagining a round of trees, breh. 15 fucking trees, each a different strain. If you've got the wattage bang that, and please give us a journal

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

What style garden? If I'm gonna follow a journal, I'd vote White Fire, Fire OG, 707, and Jedi. And I'd vote for them to be huge..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Chem '91
Sour D
Fire OG
Headband
Heri
Straw Cough

Easy Enough....most of the others you can find in some sort of seed form

T

TreFarmer

-Strawberry Cough
-Super Lemon Haze
-White Fire
-707 Headband
-Cherry Pie
-Herijuana

Great line-up, I agree pulling clones and flowering them all sounds great!! That would be my second vote...
If that BBkush is BB Headband, Switch this out with the 707, BBheadband is Grade AAA+++ Fire!!

B

Bluenote

-Strawberry Cough
-Super Lemon Haze
-White Fire
-707 Headband
-Cherry Pie
-Herijuana

Great line-up, I agree pulling clones and flowering them all sounds great!! That would be my second vote...
If that BBkush is BB Headband, Switch this out with the 707, BBheadband is Grade AAA+++ Fire!!

CAVEAT: It may well sound cool to have a whole slew of strains flowering at once , that said a couple of trays full of completely different strains in flower together can be a feeding nightmare.

The O.P. might want to keep it to stuff that feeds similarly and is same/same heightwise.

P

PurpleLungs

I actually have like 20 moms. I keep them fairly small and cut smaller clones because I have a seperate veg room.
Got six 4x4 trays each with 1000W. Flood and Drain. Not running a perpetual cycle, I start everything at once and I like to limit 1 strain per tray. I got seperate reservoirs for each tray so growing different strains isn\'t that big of a deal although it does take more time than just running one.

P

pkking

larry
cherry
heri
Chemdog 91
blue dream
the cough

cherry pie is an amazing tasting strain...it comes out kinda orange when its done... an elbow looks like its orange and purple-ish-greenish-brownish-orangeish....very purdy

B

Bluenote

I actually have like 20 moms. I keep them fairly small and cut smaller clones because I have a seperate veg room.
Got six 4x4 trays each with 1000W. Flood and Drain. Not running a perpetual cycle, I start everything at once and I like to limit 1 strain per tray. I got seperate reservoirs for each tray so growing different strains isn\'t that big of a deal although it does take more time than just running one.

Sounds like you have it covered , the largest problem probably being simply picking which six , quite a nice list.

L

Liberanos5

My favorite strain is White Widow.
In response to xRenox! Wish me luck with my second grow. I'm waaaay down on the learning curve but I'll get there, (there being NOT a centerfold in High Times.........but a solid base hit)!!:rolleyes:

Aug42012
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I'd go with,

Blue Dream
White Fire
707 HeadBand
ECSD
Chem '91
Super Lemon Haze

Honestly, anything you pick will be an epic lineup, good luck.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

-Blue Dream
-East Coast Sour Diesel
-Larry OG
-Fire OG
-Green Crack
-Chem \'91
-Herijuana

Dammit, I can only get to 7

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
ECSD
91chem
cherry pie
blueberry kush
white fire
Strawberry cough

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

where did you get the 91 chem? if its the real deal you might wanna keep it. i see this as a personal preference so i dont know why you are asking strangers. good luck to ya

Haggardass

Haggardass

always wanted to try strawberry cough. gonna do it outdoor next summer. Ive had green crack it was really tasty and pretty gull dern potent. I would also go with the sour d and the super lemon. other then that not much experience on those strains or i havent read much on them.

Top Bottom