which t5 light?

• Thread starter yoda420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

There both real nice! Sun blaze comes with 5 year warranty and has more lumens. I would go with that one then. Or whichever is cheaper. Either way you will have a great product from a reliable source. Good luck man!

S

sonaro

He's right I think they both look great dude. I didn't know they made T5's with such high lumen outputs. Couldn't you just go to Lowes or Home Depot an buy a 4' 4 bulb fixture and just put 6500K bulbs in?

L

l0g1c4l

IMO I would go with the second one because the bulbs looks a lil better spread apart. Looks like it will cover a larger grow area, and I doubt 120 lumens will change anything.

K

kuz

Havent seen t5 fixtures at home depot yet, only t8's. Quantum's bad boy is another one, they claim to have the best ballast.

G

gobbly

with the lumen output, I'm not sure how they are calculating that. If they are actually measuring those hoods with the bulbs they ship, or if that is just calculated (how I would think they came up with it...). If they measured it themselves, at the same heights, then go with the higher lumens (though PAR would be a better measure of their effectiveness).

The first picture sucks, but all other things equal (ballast and bulb), the reflector is what's going to make your difference, and the second one I can see from the picture has individual reflectors for each bulb, which is good.

Top Bottom