which would you pick as a cash cropper?

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

critical kush. sour ak…ak47,,,blue berry,,,alien dog….uk cheese,,,lavender

guy on bt has some big as teens just begging to be flowered for sell. Im thinking about grabbing a few to throw inside while I wait for spring.....

anyways which would you pick from the list above

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
All depends on the cut in all honesty. I seen some good BB, Alien Dawg, AK47, etc and Ive seen some straight up shitty cuts of the same strains. Its just a gamble. So I guess Id have to say the UK Cheese if its the real deal..

420Gator

420Gator

All depends on the cut in all honesty. I seen some good BB, Alien Dawg, AK47, etc and Ive seen some straight up shitty cuts of the same strains. Its just a gamble. So I guess Id have to say the UK Cheese if its the real deal..
yea I was thinking either the ukc or cc. HMU if you still need any cuts I can get a lot more strains its just these are big and ready to be flipped. thanks for the input

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

how are you planning on growing i think is more important than the strain

you could bush one and SOG others and always get different.
whats the set up you plan on using, how many plants you comfortable with, etc.....

that IMO matters more than the strain.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

The uk cheese will grow monstorous if dun right and will be full of dank medium sized nuggets, if you want some super fat stanky spears though the BB will always do the trick. the rest i can't say. Take it easy

420Gator

420Gator

how are you planning on growing i think is more important than the strain

you could bush one and SOG others and always get different.
whats the set up you plan on using, how many plants you comfortable with, etc.....

that IMO matters more than the strain.

Im comfortable with hundreds of plants lol but Im just gonna do a small 1k till it warms up and I can go outside. my new place is lacking in the electric panel department lol. my growroom sub is twice the size of the main:( so I wont be able to use most of my equip. Im thinking about a 4 plant scrog

420Gator

420Gator

The uk cheese will grow monstorous if dun right and will be full of dank medium sized nuggets, if you want some super fat stanky spears though the BB will always do the trick. the rest i can't say. Take it easy

I got a BB on my first run from a very reputable source and I hated it. all the other strains came out like I was a pro but not the bb

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

word, rock some 5-7 gallons? never really saw a point in bigger, unless your going for # plants.

some with good veg and decent stretch, thats all that really matters there besides preference and yield, cause at that point it'll help cut down some time by lettin it do its thing....

scroggin is my shit man, anything branchy as fuck. and the more light you can give it in veg the better of they'll be, if they start out nice stout and stacked they'll turn into straight monsters.

good luck bro, hope ya the best!

420Gator

420Gator

word, rock some 5-7 gallons? never really saw a point in bigger, unless your going for # plants.

some with good veg and decent stretch, thats all that really matters there besides preference and yield, cause at that point it'll help cut down some time by lettin it do its thing....

scroggin is my shit man, anything branchy as fuck. and the more light you can give it in veg the better of they'll be, if they start out nice stout and stacked they'll turn into straight monsters.

good luck bro, hope ya the best!

yea I figure 4 of these in 5 gals will be overkill which is just my style:cool: yea I dont give a shit about numbers because even 1 single plant is over my limit. I just saw these big teens for sell and figured I might as well grab a few and flip em right away, should be curing up around the time Im ready to build my gh:)

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

critical kush. sour ak…ak47,,,blue berry,,,alien dog….uk cheese,,,lavender

guy on bt has some big as teens just begging to be flowered for sell. Im thinking about grabbing a few to throw inside while I wait for spring.....

anyways which would you pick from the list above

damn gator, atleast you got a decent pack to choose from. IMO the sour-ak is dope! ive never had the chance to give her a run, but the smoke is good! but honestly, the uk cheese is a bitchin strain to rock, great yield, nice and big colas, and the final aroma will put someone on their ass alone! Blueberry is good also, but in my experience, i never was satisfied with the yield, always hoped for better, but that could have been easily due to the pheno i might of had. Much luck, keep us posted if you decide to run one of em

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Cheese always needed 63 for me and packs on the last 2-3 weeks. Ive looked at my plants and been like comeon girls and sure enough they just pack on in the end.

Top Bottom