White .blue .or Purple. ?

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

strain information. Seziures & pain. Strains best. Whites are high in cbd . Are blue and purple same?

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

some strains are high cbd with no color, some very colorful strains have low cbd, some white strains are low in cbd and some are high same with thc. quality genetics are just that quality genetics. the color of a strain will have nothing to with rich cbd or thc levels IMHO. I would say the most important part is peak ripeness for harvest you like heavy hitters give it till all your trichoms are amber for a more pain killing sedative high wich is what I like for pain you want a more uplifting day time high take it down when they just start to go milky or cloudy. hope it helps man don't be misguided buy the beauty of color we all like colorful beauties but when it comes to med production some do some don't. talking about papavere somniferum's color can mean a great deal in strength but I have not found the same to be true with cannabis.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks does help on color topic. got my scope and keep in an eye out . good advice, when I allow the plant to mature past .what are signs that it is breaking down?

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I find and again this is jus my personal experience, you have around one week after all trichs go fully Amber like 95-100% Amber before I feel any real noticeable depreciation in medicinal quality. You will have to play around a few times with each strain to know when is best for you to take it down. Take some top samples of the same strain at different harvest times to find what works best for you.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

cool tnx for tip . It's been a learning experience. I love it and the peace . Not just hobby but way of life. I think I. I'm gonna like site . post my progress. PpP

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Hell yeah brotherman it is a way of life. Growing cannabis is a very self satisfying trade to learn. It's a blessing. Your on the right track my friend. You will surely be rewarded for all your hard work. A sunkist cannabliss state of mind is where it's at for me. Love my indoor season too but got mad respect for Mr Golden Sun. Cheers. Any info you gonna need is right here on the farm bro welcome aboard.

Top Bottom