White Boy

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

If your renting then you have to do what you have to do, but if you own your house I would just build a room. In fact I am. I put my tent in my 3rd car garage and itā€™s only right a couple months in the spring and fall. Summer too hit winter to cold. So Iā€™m building an insulated room with a DOOR! Not a zipper ha! Tents can be great for drying though.
Sounds like it's going to fun! <sarcasm inserted here> That's how I did it for years but still in a tent. Got lucky and rented a TH with a 1.5 car garage no insulationšŸ¤£. 4 1000 watters get hot!It was a b**ch too figure out. Like you said too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Coming along
EE2AEEA1 9057 4FC7 B25E 6BBD2A3CEB0A

Got a new strain from a buddy upper 3 is Trump bottom one is Obama from Tigard Farms
EBB8CCE2 23ED 48BF A7D8 CCF3EF35AB93

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Just to clear up the subject I did not name these strains I am not bringing up any political views on any subject. I am A non political individual that hates politics and peopleā€™s views on the subject of politics.
Thatā€™s one of the best things IMOP about The Farm POLITICS NOT ALLOWED!!!!

Srenots

Srenots

Just to clear up the subject I did not name these strains I am not bringing up any political views on any subject. I am A non political individual that hates politics and peopleā€™s views on the subject of politics.
Thatā€™s one of the best things IMOP about The Farm POLITICS NOT ALLOWED!!!!

yep except for one statement .... Fuck Big Brother ~

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

:D Have any of you seen this movie mid90ā€™s on prime? . Made me remember how great it was to grow up as a teen in the 90ā€™s.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thatā€™s funny shit, never seen that one.
Jonah hill wrote and directed it. Reminded me of what itā€™s like to be a teenager, they got the bully big brother part just right. You got to see it lots of 90ā€™s stuff in there.
I rarely reccomend a movie but this was just right especially if your in the 35-45 age range

Latest posts

Top Bottom