1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Poppin 7 beans @Srenots :)
White boy

BudBogart

BudBogart

Any of you outdoor guys tell me when you put plants from clone outside? Without the worry of them revenging?
Sorry I didn’t want to start a thread for a simple question.

How many hours of light are they getting now? It’s best to slowly scale back hours under light to closely match the hours of natural daylight (including dawn and twilight) before you put them out.
I’m currently under 16/8 scaled back from 18/6, getting ready for outdoors.
You can also consider a solar light to help extend light hours. I bought 30 lumen led solar for under $8. At Home Depot.
29577A72 7425 4344 82FB 1635E83DD916

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
How many hours of light are they getting now? It’s best to slowly scale back hours under light to closely match the hours of natural daylight (including dawn and twilight) before you put them out.
I’m currently under 16/8 scaled back from 18/6, getting ready for outdoors.
You can also consider a solar light to help extend light hours. I bought 30 lumen led solar for under $8. At Home Depot.View attachment 869111
Thanks for the response, I’m at 20/4 now so I will drop to 18/6 for a week or two then 16/8 for another week.

souf69

souf69

Any of you outdoor guys tell me when you put plants from clone outside? Without the worry of them revenging?
Sorry I didn’t want to start a thread for a simple question.
Waddup big dawg? Usually I put the strains that are nice and hardy out bout the second week in may and if I think they are to touchy then I plant those around fathers day. If planted to late the heat is the real killer for the smaller plants as well as having to water em daily like three or four times till the roots take. Running an extension cord with a small 40 watt will work as well. I have also ran from april 2nd with a little help from small t5's which is a feat in the CO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom