• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
White Bubba = Keeper

You seriously gotta get your hands on these white bubbas. Seriously.

Smoking a spliff of the white bubba branch cut few days ago and it is TAY-STEE! Super munchie inducing as well. Real west coast flavor in this bud.

Rest of the plant will be cut down tomorrow. Got a bunch of clones few weeks into flower as well. Will be keeping this plant for sure, cant wait for the other pheno to be ready.

Some pics before tomorrows chop...

WhiteBubba Precut 0420
WhiteBubba Precut 0421
WhiteBubba Precut 0422
WhiteBubba Precut 0423
WhiteBubba Precut 0424
WhiteBubba Precut 0425
WhiteBubba Precut 0426
WhiteBubba Precut 0427
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
part 2 of precut pics

...dank...:harvest:

WhiteBubba Precut 0428
WhiteBubba Precut 0429
WhiteBubba Precut 0430
WhiteBubba Precut 0431
WhiteBubba Precut 0432
WhiteBubba Precut 0433
R

radical farmer

Wow! Those look off the hook! I can't wait to get some of the white bubba. Def on my wish list. I love the fall shades in the leaves. hehe

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Chopped today. Rock hard nugs of firey dankness. Day 65 i think. Will post dry shots next week.

JB

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Ok, So i harvested my first white bubba plant, the one i am calling WhiteBubba A or A. Harvested at day 65 and that included long flush. Been drying for some days now and pretty much dry. Put them in paper bag to sweat out any inner moisture. Also I harvested one other branch little early and already smoked that. Was about 5-7 grams. This plant was grown in a 6 liter hempy bucket. Perl/verm with some hydrtoton mixed in.

These are VERY dense buds. Here's a couple pics. Before weighing these buds i DID take them off the stems. Based on these pics and the 1.5 gallon or 6 liter hempy bucket, what do you think final dry yeild was?

WhiteBubba A 0434
WhiteBubba A 0435
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
As I said, these buds are dense! Total weight for above buds, dry and cut off the branches, 48 grams (1.7z)! that does not include buds i cut early, another 5 or 7 grams probably although i did not weigh it. Point is- the WhiteBubba can yeild big for sure! Fast plant, big yeild, easy to grow and totally dank!

Will post some good, unrushed pictures and comments on taste and potentcy in couple weeks after little cure.

Other whitebubba, number 2, is still in flower and unfortunately found some mould on one of the buds and had to hack off half a branch. DOnt see it anywhere else but will spray all plants tonight. Never had to deal with this before much but it is inevitable as i live near the equator, in the tropics right now... even with a/c running 18 hours a day. Will try some serenade i picked up, dont know if it works. Also started giving ripen to number 2. Was planning to start flushing next week anyway, so should be ok i hope.

JB

R

radical farmer

Looks great man! They do sound like some heavy yeilders. I need these! I'm sure if you vegged them out for about 6 weeks they would be some real beasts!

B

bakershredhead

Yo JayB look great I just threw 12 beans in water today. Gonna run them in a MPB setup when I find a pheno. Did you just pop two beans out of a pack? What bloom booster did ya use?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
boosters and phenos

Yo JayB look great I just threw 12 beans in water today. Gonna run them in a MPB setup when I find a pheno. Did you just pop two beans out of a pack? What bloom booster did ya use?

I cant remember how many i started, i think it may have been 5 or 6 beans and these were the two that made it through veg. Couple died as seedlings another was runty and maybe one bean did not pop. Since getting some mold on my #2 pheno I am rushing that plant to finish but it does not look too special right now and i think probably will not be keeping this pheno. "A" pheno on the other hand is insane yeilder and I love the buds. Only down side or special upside to the "A" pheno is that it creates really crazy munchies.

Boosters- used Hammerhead in early flower. big bud in later flower plus Headmasta from Canadian Xpress throughout flower.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
i am strugling with my second pheno of the white bubba. these are the densest buds i have ever grown. I have a/c on most of the time and yet because of where i live it is never less than 55% humidity. Even with a/c and fan blowing on the plants these buds are still falling to bud rot. Probably cut off half an oz or more and had to rush to cut her down early. I think bud rot with this pheno is going to be inevitable and so probably wont keep the mom.

Pheno A on the other hand is great with no bud rot issues and i love the super fast flower. Pheno A would be a great cash cropper, super big yeild, sick looking and smelling buds, and fast!

Got one og bubba in veg. Dont think i will have a chance to pop anymore ogr beans before fall, but will be looking foward to popping the white urkle and the white fire in the fridge. really happy with the results of my ogr beans so far.

JB

T

TheGrowNinja

jesus i need some of that pheno....im drooling. if you ever pop beans....id pay high for those genetics lol

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Round two pics

Just finished another round with my good pheno. Have not checked the weight yet. Buds came out better than before. Ended up letting them go 68 days, loads of foxtailing, but stronger than first go. Could totally take this one at 56-60 days if you were cash croppin though.

Here are 9 pics, some of dry nug and some pics just before harvest when she was really showing off (lots of purple). Hope its not too many pics for you all.

JB

WHTBUBBA_0904.JPG
WHTBUBBA_0903.JPG
WHTBUBBA_0902.JPG
WHTBUBBA_0901.JPG
WHTBUBBA_0908.JPG
WHTBUBBA_0907.JPG
WHTBUBBA_0906.JPG
WHTBUBBA_0905.JPG

WHTBUBBA_0900.JPG

C

ClearWater

Those are AMAZING shots I love the little macro shots with the foxtails really poppin. Looks like you got some dank there man!

true grit

true grit

Absolutely outstanding job there bro!!! Really really killer pheno there. You're making me wanna give em another go in the room with some more beans!

B

biggs

some great shots. raskal did an amazing job making this and you did an amazing job growing it. :clapping

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Job well done bro, I see why the beans go for so much in auction, Peace SSP

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Autoflower

I just looked in on my mom whitebubba and she is starting to auto-flower! Little bummed out. WHat are my choices now? Anyway of keeping her as a mom? If i take clones now will they just keep flowering or reveg? I am thinking it has been a good run and maybe i iwll just flower out the mom and let her go... WHat do you all think?

JB

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you can clone it. is it root bound maybe? whats the light shcedual? any idea why it did what it did? great looking pics bro by the way.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Yeah, that was going to be my next question Kid, why? I have not kept mom's before so I apreciate your insight. Does root bound=flower? And how do i keep them from being root bound without them turning into trees? I was just thinking that the pots were too small... I am keeping these in hempy buckets with perlite and vermiculite and hydroton and keep lights on about 19 hours per day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom