White Bubba (JB)

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

If your light schedule was consistent, then its probably just genetics. I let my moms go hella rootbound, then just pullem out the pot, shave off an inch on each side and repot with some more soil. I'd pull a few clones and see if they do the same, if so, ditch the cut.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Thanks true, i hear ya. Glad I did not pay 650 dollars for these seeds! :)

(Not saying these seeds are not the bomb, they are very, very dank, and even if i had to toss the cut i would still be happy with my purchase.)

JB

P

paulycali

hey jaybee nice work! I was wondering if you could check out one of my plants in the thread 2010 california medical organic grow? The 3rd pic down is supposed to be a white bubba aka betty white. Could you verify that she is indeed a bubba white. Thanks i appreciate it if you could do that. thanks and happy growing jaybee

true grit

true grit

Thanks true, i hear ya. Glad I did not pay 650 dollars for these seeds! :)

(Not saying these seeds are not the bomb, they are very, very dank, and even if i had to toss the cut i would still be happy with my purchase.)

JB

Yeah i feel ya though, I scooped a pack for $100 when no one wanted them...lol. Had one herm, so I got a handful of seeds too, so when all was said and done I was shocked seeing people pay 250-650!! Wowzer!

hey jaybee nice work! I was wondering if you could check out one of my plants in the thread 2010 california medical organic grow? The 3rd pic down is supposed to be a white bubba aka betty white. Could you verify that she is indeed a bubba white. Thanks i appreciate it if you could do that. thanks and happy growing jaybee

Don't think the Betty White is teh same thing. Betty White is white widow no? this one is actually Pre98 x the White.

supercharged

supercharged

Yeah, that was going to be my next question Kid, why? I have not kept mom's before so I apreciate your insight. Does root bound=flower? And how do i keep them from being root bound without them turning into trees? I was just thinking that the pots were too small... I am keeping these in hempy buckets with perlite and vermiculite and hydroton and keep lights on about 19 hours per day.

wat u keepin ur mother in bro? cause u can cut the roots back u know so they dont get rootbound
by the way fuckin awsome girls i bet ur happy with the results?

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i feel ya though, I scooped a pack for $100 when no one wanted them...lol. Had one herm, so I got a handful of seeds too, so when all was said and done I was shocked seeing people pay 250-650!! Wowzer!

Yep, I remember that. They sat there for a while before they were all scooped up! I was so set on waiting for the White Masters I never pulled the trigger on them.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Mom

Moms are in real small 1.5 gallon hempy buckets. Feeding PBP grow.

Pauly- if you want you can pm me with the picture, but to be honest I have a tough time picking out plants from pictures even after running a bunch of times. I am always amazed when people can look at a cut and say right away what it is.

Mom is kinda in back of the tent and looks like she is just starting to flower so no real flowers now. Will keep you all updated. Here are a few pictures per red eye's request.

Mom 0420
Mom 0421
Mom 0422
Mom 0423
B

biggs

looks like pre flowers to me. all plants get them when vegged for awhile. doesn't mean its flowering, just showing sex.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
looks like pre flowers to me. all plants get them when vegged for awhile. doesn't mean its flowering, just showing sex.

To be honest, as I was taking pictures of the mom today I had this same thought. Possible i freaked out when stoned and thought she was auto-flowering and did not really look closely again last few days... :itwasntme:doh

Anyway, still gonna flower this girl out and create new mom in a bigger container. But will wait to flower her till new mom is ready assuming i was wrong about the autoflowering... will keep an eye on her for little while and then will update again...

JB

B

biggs

good call mate. would be a real shame to get rid of her, as she looks soooo dank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom