White Bubba Up & Running..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up fellas. I have a few seeds left of Raskal's White x Pre-98 Bubba from the first drop in cold storage. So I decided germ one seed for sh*ts & grins to see how viable they still were after all these year(s), seeing how we are all awaiting for the almighty drop to happen.. This will show one seed can produce some flame from Raskal, no doubt.

So, here she is 72 hours later, popping her head up & getting with. Fun times! So stay tuned and I'll run this all the way to the end, if all goes well.

:rock

White bubba up  running
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's bad ass Tex now when u say cold storage do u mean on the freezer or in the fridgerator?? I keep mine in the vegetable crisper that's cool rite?? I have them in lil steal boxes and in the box I keep those lil packets u get in beef jerky to keep it fresh on pack per box??? Any way can't Waite to see how this gem turns out stay frosty bro peace!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellas.

I keep mine in the veg compartment as well. Seems to work a okay so far. The last white bubbas I ran were awesome, found a great cut, but lost in friend's fire he had at his place. Super piney and tasty, hit well, and was a real favorite among all. :rock

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

That's some dank there for sure. Aligee had a super dank pheno he lost. I'm sure you will find something super dank in there. How did you like the other phenos..?? Well yield wise and taste.?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Piney? hmm. Love to check that pheno out. Seems weird that anything "bubba" would come out without that kushy 'gun oil' smell. That schiza seems to dominate anything crossed with a good Bubba. Tuned in and 'scribed. Peace

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Kool thanks Tex I hope OGR makes more of these the closest thing I could find was swerves pre 98 s1's and i have 2 going now so I can't Waite to see how they turn out any way thanks for the info be blessed and grow safe peace

true grit

true grit

Hey i popped some this week too...can i join the bubba fun?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pullin' up a seat in the front row... Nice start Tex... :cool

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice this is gunna b great 1 bean = 1 great pheno.. Makes me want 2 pop a bean.. Aligee was juss telling me about this strain he's got a cut waiting 4 me.. I got 2 get my lazy ass up & get that cut.. I heard it's a nice cross.. I'm interested in this grow I'm sure ur 1 bean will b a keeper cuz everything OGR touches is gold

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Piney? hmm. Love to check that pheno out. Seems weird that anything "bubba" would come out without that kushy 'gun oil' smell. That schiza seems to dominate anything crossed with a good Bubba. Tuned in and 'scribed. Peace

Yeah man, real piney, not Bubba at all like we're used to. It was large yielding and real frosted, much more White than Bubba. The other phenos were Bubba-ish, but this one was very piney to us, that's really the only way I can describe it. Real nice smoke indeed.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah! Bring on the fiya! I'm stoked to get some ogr going! If i would have moved I would have been able to play along at home. Enjoy, sub'ed!

Cheers,
Crom

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I ran two packs of the White Bubba and it was so hard choosing what pheno to keep. This is the one of the only strain I have seen from Raskal to keep up with the White Fire. I'll be watching this one...

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Nice Tex!
Here was my keeper pheno that i lost......(hope you dont mind me posting)

DSC08453
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes sir, that's what I"m talkin' bout. Post away, bro. Any and all are welcome to post all their white bubbas here to see. I don't mind one bit. :rock

Dr., what sorts of smells & taste did you get from yours?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Dr., what sorts of smells & taste did you get from yours?

Had a few that were white leaning in structure/smell...but this particular one had what i would say was a bubba smell with a small amount of vanilla coming through on the last bit of inhale. Some of the best smoke to date, but i did also experience a couple of balls on some phenos...so just keep an eye out.
Best of luck on your strain hunt...props to raskal on some of these unique hybrids!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
damn dr E.

she looks like she worth........one billllllion dollllerz.....hahahahah
had too.

CC

:D

I also started 6 more strawberry bubbas as well the day after I started the white bubba. Thought it'll be good to use them and not loose them due to viability of seeds. All six are coming up as well. I'll snap a few pics later on today, charging battery for camera. :rock

M

mrbong73

Hey Tex, glad you're back around. You're one of the coolest and chillest heads at the Farm.
Question: Do you germ your seeds in paper towels or anything first? I'm going to try some seeds soon and was curious about your technique.
Thanks. Stay positive.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, thanks for the love.. Appreciate it gr8ly.

That's another reason why I'm starting a few seeds now, is to get back up on my germing technique and game. I don't want to get some wifi seeds or whatev and not have my game on tight when germing and lose a few. :) Gotta practice again..

I like to scuff them and allow them to soak in distilled water for a 4-8 hours. Then I'll do the paper towel method until they have a nice long root and taking off. I will then plant in rapid rooters soaked in distilled water and Superthrive. ;) 100% germ rates most the time. Hope that helps ya bro!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom