White Bubba Up & Running..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is my White Bubbahttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/8320328c.jpg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
soem nice nugs always wondered how this strain tastes

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yup whitebubba is up there with the wifi i wonder if Ogr is gonna make more of these i sure hope so heres the cut me n Goo are running
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/9f5605ab.jpg
FIRE!!! :mad0233:

Got Damn! lol That looks so yummy! Great work!

Cheers,
Crom

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey fellas, all is well! Goin' thru rehab for my leg and finishing up school. The white bubba is insane, the smell in veg is dddank asssss skunk, real funky. The vegging plants have crystals on the fan leaves even in dim lighting we can see the frost, nuts.. I'll post some pics asap, been crazy busy with all. :rock

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Do your thing broke dick! lol Just playin buddy! I actually heard that if you have a profile for more then X amount of time or for like 3 things at once the Army is looking to med board you out! They are down sizing in all sorts of ways. I'm just glad that you are okay brotha Tex! The pictures can wait. Also thanks for having the Ms come let us know what was up!

Cheers,
Crom

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll take a few pics tomorrow.. It's veggin' slow and has the more bubba structure, where the branches grow real compact, much more Bubba dom. However, it reeks of skunk, real nice stench when rubbing stems, def not Bubba-ish in that dept..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
A few shots of the white bubba veggin' away..

DSC00876
DSC00877
DSC00880
waayne

waayne

Sweet lookin pheno hommie!
Gotta love Raskals Bubba hybrids :rock

true grit

true grit

Nice brother man thats got some mad stack goin fa sho... outta all the mix i got, looking like I'll have 4 to flower with one being completely off and tall as shit and 2wks in. others are still veggin away...

S

StrikeitRich

Damn!

She looks Sexy. Great Curves for that shorty.

Peace,
S i R

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Sexy leaf shot... Big n green!

Looks good Big T.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thankx fellas, appreciate the love.. This plant stinks like no bubba, it must be from the white, cuz my last cut of the white bubba did not smell this strong. Really funky skunk..

Tru, throw up some shots if ya want my brotha..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that WB looks super bad ass.. Killer lookin pheno u got there great grow

Rushoe

Rushoe

lucky ass foo man.Good score man I bet its gonna be a knock out pheno two of the best indica plants ever.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Moved thread.. A few shots of Raskal's White Bubba..

White Bubba at 42 days.. Smells like Bubba but it has that white shine, and quite frosted I might add..

DSC00904
DSC00906
DSC00887
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Raskal's Wifi babies..

Hey fellas.. Here are 5 of Raskal's wifi babies.. I can already spot the og leaning with the the long serrated leaves. It's my #5 plant.. Bottom right in group pic, also the og leaning individual pics.. :rock

DSC00893
DSC00895
DSC00902

Latest posts

Top Bottom