White bugs

• Thread starter Shaun420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Whos this sarah you speak of?
Saraphina is the best at bugs! but she's a professional horticulturist and this is her busy season and since op's going to Nuke em anyway I didn't tag her in; it looked like what mr. OD link to, but my eyes are not great on those tiny little specks, especially when they're so quick!

Shaun420

Shaun420

If they are beneficial though maybe I should keep them? I do think they are the jumpy ones that @lildabbie said but I haven’t got a clue!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah i just think you should hold off killing it since its just 1 so far? and again i didn't see any damage to the plant.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't think they're springtails
If they are beneficial though maybe I should keep them? I do think they are the jumpy ones that @lildabbie said but I haven’t got a clue!
I suspect you're referring to springtails as the jumpy ones? They're not springtails

Shaun420

Shaun420

I don't think they're springtails
I suspect you're referring to springtails as the jumpy ones? They're not springtails
Ok I’ll listen to you guys, still reckon I should get rid of them in a day or 2? Or wait if the plant starts to deteriorate from them

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I do my best to kill all bugs indoors, but many people feel differently and its certainly understandable as I would use beneficials in certain instances too; you're going to have to look into it and decide, but first be positive what they are would be my first step, good luck!
😎👌

Latest posts

Top Bottom