White bugs

• Thread starter Shaun420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaun420

Shaun420

Hi guys I have white bugs crawling In and out of the surface of the soil and was wondering if anyone could help me on what they are? I can send a photo if needed

Shaun420

Shaun420

Yes put pics up please . Od .
Here is a vid it was virtually impossible to get this but someone I got a video finally. I am a first timer and I planted 3 in one pot which I now know to be bad so I chopped them by the end stem and maybe the bugs are eating the dead roots

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Could be any number of bugs but i don't think its anything to worry bout, fast moving lil shit tho.

Shaun420

Shaun420

Could be any number of bugs but i don't think its anything to worry bout, fast moving lil shit tho.
I know man took me ages to be able to get them on footage lol! I just hope they aren’t hurting my plant as it is about 12 weeks in

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I know man took me ages to be able to get them on footage lol! I just hope they aren’t hurting my plant as it is about 12 weeks in

well do you see any damage done to the leaves? If no then i don't think its anything to worry bout :D Some bugs int he soil are actually beneficial but that ones moving so far, I can't say 100% what it is..

does it fly? does it jump? if no to both of those i wouldn't worry its likely just a soil mite or beneficial somebody..

Shaun420

Shaun420

well do you see any damage done to the leaves? If no then i don't think its anything to worry bout :D Some bugs int he soil are actually beneficial but that ones moving so far, I can't say 100% what it is..

does it fly? does it jump? if no to both of those i wouldn't worry its likely just a soil mite or beneficial somebody..
Been moving the soil around and I think they do jump, there’s not much damage to the leaves only damage there is from my feed I think. What does it mean if they jump?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Been moving the soil around and I think they do jump, there’s not much damage to the leaves only damage there is from my feed I think. What does it mean if they jump?

COULD be a springtail but.. i don't think so lil too big..

lemmie ask a cpl doods who might know..

@Aqua Man @One drop

Shaun420

Shaun420

Can I go to my local shop and get any bug killer? Not sure where I would find those products other than online which will take a few days. Would putting new soil in help? I don’t think I’ve put new spoil in since I changed size pots about 6 weeks ago

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Can I go to my local shop and get any bug killer? Not sure where I would find those products other than online which will take a few days. Would putting new soil in help? I don’t think I’ve put new spoil in since I changed size pots about 6 weeks ago

Yeah alot of shops even home depot have neem oil and spinosad even walmart should have it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I’m from the uk so that’s why I wasn’t too sure on the names. Thanks for the advice guys! How fast does this need to be sorted? You know what us productive stoners are like haha

Good thing neem oil and spinosad are pretty universal so any shop that sells plant stuff / pesticides ect should have it :D

good luck and def keep us posted on your grow!!

Welcome to the farmaly!!

Top Bottom