White But Not Powdery Mildew, Stores Don't Know

• Thread starter Daylight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daylight

Daylight

what do you think about this. i transplanted from indoor to outdoor in large fabric pots G&B premium outdoor soil. the plant often got into horizontal position dusting the pile of G&B. plants now in pot then to fill to top OFTEN the large bag was hard to control and soil was dumped into but also got on parts of some leaves which explains the random pattern and no white spots on any other plant in the yard. could the soil leave a chemical residue causing the white? but 95% of the plants were never hit with water to catalyst the reaction. it would have have to been the moisture in the soil and leaves to make the white.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what do you think about this. i transplanted from indoor to outdoor in large fabric pots G&B premium outdoor soil. the plant often got into horizontal position dusting the pile of G&B. plants now in pot then to fill to top OFTEN the large bag was hard to control and soil was dumped into but also got on parts of some leaves which explains the random pattern and no white spots on any other plant in the yard. could the soil leave a chemical residue causing the white? but 95% of the plants were never hit with water to catalyst the reaction. it would have have to been the moisture in the soil and leaves to make the white.
usually plants that hit soil when watering normally turn yellow then brown takes over,what is g&b? as far as just dusting the soil with the leaves,i dont think it would or all your plants in it would have same issues,i get soil on mine all the time and dont do that,the g&b doesnt have time release nutes in it does it?

Daylight

Daylight

usually plants that hit soil when watering normally turn yellow then brown takes over,what is g&b? as far as just dusting the soil with the leaves,i dont think it would or all your plants in it would have same issues,i get soil on mine all the time and dont do that,the g&b doesnt have time release nutes in it does it?

G&B is a premium outdoor soil brand. i thought it could be some irritant because in the house at night my fingers/hands are slightly stinging/burning every time i get my hands in this soil.

after the 4 days of rain the white was still there but not as bright/heavy looking. the next 2 days were sunny and yesterday the white is clearly fading off, like disappearing. 80% is gone from all plants. i've read marijuana "processing/growing" is best 70F but i appears to me the hotter and sunny it is the better the plants look and grow. the sun or whatever is erasing the white. and i'm positives it's not bird crap. i've thoroughly inspected all other plants/trees in the yard and there's nothing on them except the occasional bird crap that looks like bird crap.

Top Bottom