White D or White Fire

• Thread starter mike hunt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
White D from TopDawg or White FIre from OGR.

If you had to pick one, which one would it be?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I have 4 white d's going now and I have 2 packs if wifi on pre order so I'll tell u witch is better in a few months !

I

ibTheMan

For surely the white D, both x white but aint no fire near as good as Sour D.imo

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

White Fire it's a eazy pick 4 me.. White Fire is the best strain ever..

G

gooey

best ever woah...big claims...its nice but i donno about that....id go white d

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
For surely the white D, both x white but aint no fire near as good as Sour D.imo

Hey there ibTheMan I think White D is White Dawg and that is The White x Tres Dawg.

If you are still choosing are you considering that WiFi are female seeds and White Dawg are regular seeds. I have nothing against either kinds of seeds. Do you want to find something OG Kush fire cut leaning or something Chemdog D leaning. Because in either one you will certainly get a lot of The White influence. It seems to be the more dominant strain in all the crosses I have seen people flower out.

I don't know how a few of each would run together. You would have to research each and see how they stretch. If they were compatable for the space I would run a few of each.

I

ibTheMan

Oh in that case scratch my prier opinion, Raskals White D is Sour D x white right?

G

gooey

it is not the flyest shit i have ever smoked, and yes i have smoked it...it is good but it is good for being an overall good plant, nice yielder, bag appeal etc etc...not trying to argue but i respectfully disagree...love the chems personally

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I say flip a coin man - I have both and I love both!

they are very different in flavor profile and high

they are my 2 favorites hands down

you should go without lunch this next week and get them both

you will thank me later

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Have yoU smoked white Dawg ,what did you think? I have 4 going now I can't Waite there such a pretty plant I also have the white x Appalachia going next to them and there awesome looking as well I can't Waite to see witch is better. Have you ever smoked white Appalachia? I ha e a few Chem crosses going along with this 2 I have alien dawg, and the chem99 I hope there fems

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

All good Gooey I understand u should try WiFi #1 it's A killer Fire OG leaning pheno but with The White's crystal coated buds..it's super dank but I feel u on ur opinion bud reacts different 2 everybody..what I love somebody els might not like.. It's all about personal opinion & I respect ur opinion.. 2 tell u the truth I've never even tryed White D.. White Fire is juss the best that I've tryed so far I'm sure therse equal or maybe even better out there.. I juss haven't found it yet.. I was juss giving my input on the topic

Ur rite Chem's do kick ass..

dirk d

dirk d

Well i never knew what the hell i was smoking up until a year or so ago. honestly i've loved all the strains ive smoked and the best part is -- the next strain is better. life is good.

i got some white fire's wishing i would have got the white dawg as well but got the tres star dawg though.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hmm everyone really seems to dig White Fire, i myself like what ive seen more out of The White s1's, I really hope i can pick some out of this drop. But then again I've been really diggin top dawg's gear, dont have any but have read a lot of the test grows through and through.

Honestly though, i'd say screw it and get a pack of both if you can afford it! Thats what i'd do. Choosing one, we'll....thats just too hard! :banana1sv6:

JH420

JH420

Hmm everyone really seems to dig White Fire, i myself like what ive seen more out of The White s1's, I really hope i can pick some out of this drop. But then again I've been really diggin top dawg's gear, dont have any but have read a lot of the test grows through and through.

Honestly though, i'd say screw it and get a pack of both if you can afford it! Thats what i'd do. Choosing one, we'll....thats just too hard! :banana1sv6:

Have you grown out the White S1's? Or seen a grow on them? I'd love a link to it if you gots...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Have you grown out the White S1's? Or seen a grow on them? I'd love a link to it if you gots...

Have not, really really wanting too. I see a lot more hype and good reviews with the White Fire from this latest OGR drop, but that could possibly be because not enough people have grown out the White s1's...? Idk all I know is from OGR's pictures the White has more visual appeal to me, but to each his own and I've never smoked either ever. Been hearing so many good things about both being amazing medication I really wanna add these beans to my stash and pop a few for current moms.

If you find a link care to hook me up? lol

big twinn

big twinn

How different is white fire compared to SFV OG and raskal's OG fire cut?

Latest posts

Top Bottom