White D or White Fire

• Thread starter mike hunt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nrcl420

Which one yields heavier?? I would guess the white chem since chem has always produced more for me than og. Where can you find white dawg and appalachia?? Do any dispensaries or seedbanks carry them?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
my white fire always out yields my white d when grown side by side - the wifi veg's faster though

N

nrcl420

Is white fire a real heavy yielder? i've grown fire and it yielded pretty heavy,but I grew Chemdog #4 next to it and the chem yielded a little heavier. I know the white fire is the fire cut crossed to the white but I don't even know the genetic make up of the white. Does the white mixed in give longer buds or does it still throw golfballs? Does it keep the fire smell? How long is the flower time? Sorry for all the questions but just curious because white fire is something i'm looking for right now.

E

Elite Nugs

Have not, really really wanting too. I see a lot more hype and good reviews with the White Fire from this latest OGR drop, but that could possibly be because not enough people have grown out the White s1's...? Idk all I know is from OGR's pictures the White has more visual appeal to me, but to each his own and I've never smoked either ever. Been hearing so many good things about both being amazing medication I really wanna add these beans to my stash and pop a few for current moms.

If you find a link care to hook me up? lol

I heard from a dude that smoked the White, the White Fire and the White Master, from OGRaskals own garden.... That the White and the White Master are the more potent of the bunch. He said the White Fire was good, but not as nice as the White and White Master. But thats just his opinion and me passing it on....

rollon

rollon

ograskel had seven packs of " the White s1" on the bay a couple of days ago.i was lucky enough to snatch one up.no announcement so i was surprized to see them there.if anybody on this thread has any info on the white would love to hear it.

E

Elite Nugs

ograskel had seven packs of " the White s1" on the bay a couple of days ago.i was lucky enough to snatch one up.no announcement so i was surprized to see them there.if anybody on this thread has any info on the white would love to hear it.

I hear the White is insanely frosty. There's a few clubs out here in SoCal that have OGR's gear. Most of it is sold out, but there's a couple that still have some beans. I have White Fire just sprouted and my White's will be next.

Im looking for the White Master now.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Don't 4get these r seeds so u will get differen phenos so it would b hard 2 ansrew all the questions about these seeds.. Depending on what u find in the pack u could get a monster yield or small, u could find sumthing stronger then the others, there will b different flowering times also there will b lots of different phenos. & since nobody gots all the phenos u will get lots of different opinions on the strains.. These r not clone only strains so nobodys white Fire, White S1, White Master would b the same.. So 2 answer all these questions would b impossible... U would need 2 get a pack & run it I'll bet money u will love OGR Gear

rollon

rollon

not alot of info or pics of the white. when i get the beans i guess ill have to do a grow for the farm.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
not alot of info or pics of the white. when i get the beans i guess ill have to do a grow for the farm.

theres a bit of info on the clone only version including pix here at the farm

look forward to your s1 grow

rollon

rollon

thanks goo. but being from the dirty mitten just about all i grow are from seeds.check my gallery u might like. peace

rollon

rollon

thanks goo. but being from the dirty mitten just about all i grow are from seeds. check my gallery u might like. peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom