White D Pics

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

there u go my dude! she lookin nice i cant wait for the photo finish ;)

E

el boyo

man i am just starting to sex my white dawgs.. got 12 seeds up and going right now.. few more weeks till they get a run through the flower room.. hopin for some stinky girls.. yours have a chemy smell to em?? thats what i'm hopin for...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Some more shots of these babies....taken a few days later. these are from day 35 of bloom...pics taken from all 3 phenos....~SMF~

DSCN1837
DSCN1833
DSCN1832
DSCN1842
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fuck yeah brah! Mad props from Cali... :cool

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck yeah brah! Mad props from Cali... :cool

what do you think shady....am i getting her to start getting icy enough? :)
this strain is like the white on roids. no joke

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what kinda aromas she puttin out skunk??

she smells like a almost black licorice with an added chemmy fuel with lil skunk undertones.....they all smell similar to each other just some have more of that black licorice smell from the white....all fuely though

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
what do you think shady....am i getting her to start getting icy enough? :)
this strain is like the white on roids. no joke
Mos Def bud... I'm getting goosebumps and chills down my spine just drooling over your bud shots... :tongueout

E

el boyo

excellent... so i guess i have about 2 more months till i can smell that niceness.. thanks for given me a lil something to look for smf..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Mos Def bud... I'm getting goosebumps and chills down my spine just drooling over your bud shots... :tongueout

hahahaha just trying to hold it down for MI ya know lol.....we gotta blaze one soon man...you need to blaze one soon!

seriously man, you're killin everything!
:character0029:

im trying to thats for sure....got some shit thats been coming out pretty decent lately. hope ya enjoy the pics. maybe soon ill take my time and take some really nice pics, hope these work till then playa

excellent... so i guess i have about 2 more months till i can smell that niceness.. thanks for given me a lil something to look for smf..

you are gonna love em for sure! like i was saying earlier this could be my new top shelf cash cropper :harvest:

S

stickyblack

They look heavy fella got 2 phenos 2weeks in (flowering) now. Me stardawgs should be hittin the this week hopefully too.

Keep at it.

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Skunk,

You always rockin the tuffest shit!
Nothing but Respect!!

Holla

N

Northside

Smf

Very nice, your leaves are so healthy, you are running good plants, and that shows. Then it shows in the 35 day old buds.

(And I thought I was the only one who had the funk!)

Funk from the no-side.

NS

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

That's 35 days? damn. Is that from 12/12 counting stretch? Can't wait to pop 'em, but I'm full up at the moment. LOL

G

grenbone

That's 35 days? damn. Is that from 12/12 counting stretch? Can't wait to pop 'em, but I'm full up at the moment. LOL

I was thinking the same thing.. Those buds look like they are gonna pack on some weight!

L

lowroller

excellent show man!
can you tell me about your grow? medium? feed schedule?
hope you dont mind a pic of some i just took down. the pic was day 55, took em to 60.
picture.php

Top Bottom