White D Pics

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tywon

tywon

Nice! You can see the chem off the rip and the white... ohh shit! updates cant wait SMF..
Respect!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup SMF! How about an update on the White D... Seems like they should be flushing about now... :thinking

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Plants

Looking good, hope all is well with you

mal

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

these are looking AMAZING....saw skunks garden last night. pure fire from these beans and he killed the grow...amazing job. wont be anymore pics as hes banned from the farm.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fuck bro looking good as always, she looks so fine like sweet cherry wine, cant wait to see her all done bet shes gonna get huge :confused0054: keep up the great work ill check ya later........GM

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
these are looking AMAZING....saw skunks garden last night. pure fire from these beans and he killed the grow...amazing job. wont be anymore pics as hes banned from the farm.
This is a sad day on the Farm when rumors are believed before facts... Guess SMF is hot cuz he's got haters acting childish... :shake

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

This is a sad day on the Farm when rumors are believed before facts... Guess SMF is hot cuz he's got haters acting childish... :shake

real sad day for sure. when i talked to him last he sounded real bummed and down. i think the fact hes getting called a scammer is really messin him up.

ill send all my best to skunk from you guys and tell him you are liking his white D. maybe that will cheer him up a bit

Illmind

Illmind

hah under his name it says scammer & fraudster. dunno what happened i always thought dude was ok. appreciate his love of making grow logs. l8

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I would never think SMF would be a scammer. I have no idea whats up but it doesn't sound right to me.

fred

I

ibTheMan

wonder what happened with skunk? that sucks cause hes the michigan fire master, with chronic all the time.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
real sad day for sure. when i talked to him last he sounded real bummed and down. i think the fact hes getting called a scammer is really messin him up.

ill send all my best to skunk from you guys and tell him you are liking his white D. maybe that will cheer him up a bit

Tell him the White D looks great and everyone and there mother loved his White Urkle pheno.

No clue why he's been booted. It sucks, I thought he was a THCfarmer staple. Thought he did a lot.

Hope for the best.

Jah blessed.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I hope somebody made a mistake, smf is a great farmer. say it aint so

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

What really gets me is... if he's such a scammer and fraudster according to this mystery mod who banned him, Why then isn't he coming forward with how he got scammed or defrauded. Shouldn't the rest of the medical community know about the scam so as to not allow anyone else be defrauded? Its all hypothetical, but it seems a stretch to place those tags under his avatar without it being at least justified in some way -Keepz

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
skunkmasterflex has started skunkhouse seeds, and has said he will be making f2s of rascals gear without permission and selling them with matthew riot.

So this is why he was banned.

O

ograskal

Talked to SMF and he said it was all a misunderstanding and that he wouldnt be making f2's of my gear and selling it...~ogr

Dynamite

Dynamite

skunkmasterflex has started skunkhouse seeds, and has said he will be making f2s of rascals gear without permission and selling them with matthew riot.

So this is why he was banned.

Talked to SMF and he said it was all a misunderstanding and that he wouldnt be making f2's of my gear and selling it...~ogr

that's a pretty big misunderstanding - LOL

glad you fellas got it all worked out

:passingjoint:

EDIT: I just wanted to see some done White D pics as a couple of friends have the strain in the pre-bloom phase - what a twist on a grow thread

Venom818

Venom818

Glad skunkmaster is back he's a good dude and a asset to the farm

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I agree venom but I think it would be hard to come back after that. I hope everything works out and skunk wont hold a grudge. If I was him Id be really upset and hurt by all this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom