white fire, 707 hb, sour d, diablo og, alien og, alien dawg and mas more grow

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

nice grow. plants look great. I LOVE the Diablo.Your friend will love it too. I got 3, 33 days in flower and she`s looking to be a big yielder.

im noticing that the diablo is a super fast veger and grower!! should turn out great and with good yields!! :pimp:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh shit... southstreets' playing with fire indoors! Killer lineup bud... Let's hope your protege learns well from the master... :cool

southstreets

southstreets

Oh shit... southstreets' playing with fire indoors! Killer lineup bud... Let's hope your protege learns well from the master... :cool

whats up big shady!!! yes im playin with fire now!! lol.. i hope he picks things up too!! a RARE chance for someone to get the knowledge they need!! hopefully you stick around for the ride brotha!!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Ahh sweet everyone's at this party! ;) Nice line up to fire off for your bud. He's gonna start tripping out when the buds start swelling.

I'll be hanging.

San Jo WiFi... Bites ya like a "Shark"! Love it.

southstreets

southstreets

i like the sour d nice setup bro
thanks bro!! sour d is one of my favorites too!!

Ahh sweet everyone's at this party! ;) Nice line up to fire off for your bud. He's gonna start tripping out when the buds start swelling.

I'll be hanging.

San Jo WiFi... Bites ya like a "Shark"! Love it.

thanks brotha hellmutt!!! yea he should be pretty happy with everything.. imma run the san jo wifi next round.. had 2 clone one turned out runt status but the other is a monster!!

waayne

waayne

Nice set up bro!
Everyone looks so happy and healthy!;)
Best of luck brotha!You're off to a
good start!:rasta2:

southstreets

southstreets

Nice set up bro!
Everyone looks so happy and healthy!;)
Best of luck brotha!You're off to a
good start!:rasta2:

ahhh theres my other brotha from a different motha!! lol.. thanks for all the help and some of ur tips!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Very nice my brotha I'm sure your good friend appreciates all the help and knowledge can't wait to see u do your thing.

southstreets

southstreets

thanks for stoppin in gunna try and get a run down of every plant tonight and post new flicks of everything!!

southstreets

southstreets

theyll be up tonight.... hopefully before the gsp fight.. lol

Aligee

Aligee

nice one south im digging your strains broh ... that fight is gonna be sick josh is representing the notown !!! woot woot!!!

S

sfzoo

What up southstreets! nice stable of babes you got there!

I'll be running some aliens too, so i'll be watching closely.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
south your slacking bro bsn u cant wait

southstreets

southstreets

What up southstreets! nice stable of babes you got there!

I'll be running some aliens too, so i'll be watching closely.

thanks bro!! stick along for the ridE!!!

south your slacking bro bsn u cant wait

lmfao!!!! yea i know... i ran into problems yesterday with my camera.. also made iso and did 3 runs of bubble by hand to finish off my outdoor crop!!! it was a busy day!! lol and gsp domination!!!

Aligee

Aligee

:) !!! bubble by hand is always fun i go the butane oil route for the ease... lets see em pics !!!

southstreets

southstreets

i'll get some up.. got all my bubble in the freezer right now... and i wont get my camera back til january!! sucks balls but im workin out something to get another one for the mean time!! anyways heres a pics of the tahoe and valley ogeeezz and the sour d for now!!! my green horn was feeding them too often so thats y the tip burn but got that under control now and were rollin.. :icon_spin:

Tahoe2
Valleycut
Sour1
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking pretty damn good brah! Seems like your prodigy is learning well from you... :cool

southstreets

southstreets

Looking pretty damn good brah! Seems like your prodigy is learning well from you... :cool

i hope so!!! lol:character0111:
i tried uploading a shitload of pics but the thc uploader isnt workin right now so i'll try again tomarrow!!

Top Bottom