white fire and white S1's light cycle

• Thread starter Juicyfruit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Juicyfruit

Hey Raskal,
Just picked up your gear and was wondering about your light cycles. I have grown for years using 18-6 while in veg. is this ok or do you burn 24hrs during your veg. growth? Please advise.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

what came first the chicken or the egg? This question about 18/6 20/4 or 24/0 has been going on for so long and the only answer that has ever been given is "It is a matter of preference" SO untill one of us lazy stoners actually has the motivation to do a scientific test, it will be like another age old question. " How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop?

C

CAPO

the reversed white is phenominal for feminizing and your veg cycle is not gonna make or break whether it is a herm...I say go for 24 hrs and if she stresses you'll be flushing out the weak mutants. I've had one WhiteMaster go herm in flower, but it was a sucky pheno and didn't seed shit.
OGR has said he favors 24 and always has. I live by that rule as well.

V

VolcanoVapin

24/0 keeps the internode spacing shorter, but plants that were veg'd under 18/6 seem to start flowering faster once the light cycle is changed to 12/12.

Both work great. 18/6 saves a little bit of energy consumption.

Top Bottom