White Fire by 619ster

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Hey y'all! I'm too lazy to start a grow journal just yet, but here is a little White Fire OG I'm growing. She is at 50 days in these couple snaps. I'll have more when I chop at day 60. Enjoy...

White fire by 619ster
White fire by 619ster 2

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

619ster, you might want to push it to 70 if you have the time. Nice pics.

619ster

619ster

Nice lookin pheno u found.. Very coated with THC.. Great pics 2
Thanks Goo! I really need to stop drinking before snapping pics lol. I'm sure I could do better. And a nicer camera wouldn't hurt either hehe. Using a cheap 7.2 MP Casio Exilim. Keep it GREEN dawgy!
619ster, you might want to push it to 70 if you have the time. Nice pics.
Thanks man! I may end up going past 60 days. I got Lazy_Ass syndrome, so I usually always do delay my harvests lol. But I've been waiting on this girl, and is my first run with the White Fire, so kinda looking forward to sampling. Maybe I'll take a branch soon and let the rest go longer.

Well I snapped a couple more shots last night. I have small memory space on my camera/sd card, and take pictures of 8 different flowering plants. So I usually only keep 2-3 good snaps of each before I run out of space. I could just go buy another bigger memory card, but Cheap_Ass syndrome is another thing I suffer from:p
CIMG3158
CIMG3159

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Looks medicinal to me. I got my 2 white fire fems starting from seed. At least I know what to look for. Even got an alien cross with this strain. I can only imagine. Mahalo and happy smoking.

J

jw214

Thats a nice pheno, great job.. I'm about to flip mine soon, then the hunt begins!!

619ster

619ster

CIMG3170
CIMG3174
CIMG3175
CIMG3184
CIMG3185
CIMG3188
CIMG3172
CIMG3169

Thanks all! This was from one seed. No pheno hunting :) Wasn't necessary hehe! I finally got my laptop up and running again. This crop has been dried, and has been curing for about a week. Super flameage!!!! Wait til I get dry shots. Going to post my last pics I couldn't post due to laptop being down, then I'll get some dry nugs posted. VERY happy with this strain WHOOP WHOOP!!

grayskull

grayskull

yo 619 nice wifi grow
i had a couple questions
did you top or anything like that?...what was the yield?...did you have any kind of hem issues...what size pot? how long in veg?...sorry for all the questions...i could use a rough guild for growing my wifi...thank you.

619ster

619ster

yo 619 nice wifi grow
i had a couple questions
did you top or anything like that?...what was the yield?...did you have any kind of hem issues...what size pot? how long in veg?...sorry for all the questions...i could use a rough guild for growing my wifi...thank you.
Thanks mayn! I grew this one naturally. Supercropped here and there but that's about it. It was grown in 2 gal smart pot, pure coco. She was vegged about 6-7 weeks, and yielded almost 3 ounces. Surprisingly she is very stable. Had light leaks in my grow I didn't know about til I seen my Pineapple Express spitting out nanners. Of all my strains that was the only one that herm'd. Very well behaved too. No issues during the grow. Peace!

Clamper3

Clamper3

Very Nice White Fire... Did u happen to get that in north san diego county? looks very similar. So how long did you push the girls haircuts too... Shake would be fantastic hash. Shes covered in Glands

619ster

619ster

Very Nice White Fire... Did u happen to get that in north san diego county? looks very similar. So how long did you push the girls haircuts too... Shake would be fantastic hash. Shes covered in Glands
Thanks! I got my beans from Orange County area. This cut belongs to me hehe. Not that it may not make its way into others gardens, but for now I'm having my fun with her lol. Not sure what you mean by haircuts, but I did slightly defoliate at week 4 of flower, and chopped her at day 65-70 or so. Peace!

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Very nice looking! I just finished a wifi cross that turned some interesting colors.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice specimen, you did a hellofajob with her!..

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

u straight killed it props! i wanna taste :D roll up .8 in a nice regular swisher

619ster

619ster

Nice nugs! How is she tasting now?
Thanks homie!! She is cured for more than a month now and tasting GREAT!!! Straight OG funkiness with a bit of sativa fuel in there. Not as indica heavy feeling but taste is all lemon gas funk! More of a daytime smoke which isn't a problem at all! I need something super danky I can hit during the day :)
u straight killed it props! i wanna taste :D roll up .8 in a nice regular swisher
Done plenty of those bro lol. Reg swishers only way to go!!!;) And the way this lady forms her buds, all that's needed is a .6 and you're fillin up blunts like it's a gram lol! Love the structure to go along with the quality of dankness.

Unfortunately she has been hit bad by Root Aphids and the clone is growing slow as ever. I cloned a top and it's taking pretty long. Only 2 weeks so far but her last clone took 7 weeks to clone LOL (my fault, I couldn't get temps dialed in). I hope her two clones make it. I'll be growing this cut forever if so!!! Will try and take a couple more clones in case mama doesn't make it:confused:

Top Bottom