White Fire OG from seed

• Thread starter marski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

Hey folks I have been taking a small break from gardening but just got my White Fire beans in the mail yesterday, big things are expected. I am hoping a few people who come to the thread can show off their WiFi from a seed run to get me pumped up.

I am going to germ any day now stay tuned!

619ster

619ster

Well since you asked..... I lost this pheno, but have started another. I got this one from popping one seed:
cimg3211-jpg.216486

cimg3172-jpg.213976

marski420

marski420

Well since you asked..... I lost this pheno, but have started another. I got this one from popping one seed:
cimg3211-jpg.216486

cimg3172-jpg.213976

WOW! that is looking mighty fine there brother. How was the taste / smell / potency and on a 1-10 scale how would you rate her over all? Also how long did you let her go? You straight killed it man very impressive, thanks for stoppin by.

marski420

marski420

just popped 11 wifi beans myself! I'm pumped.

Hell yeah bro! Once this is grown out I am 100% sure I will have some of the finest, kindest herb in my area, very excited! Keep me updated on your progress.

619ster

619ster

WOW! that is looking mighty fine there brother. How was the taste / smell / potency and on a 1-10 scale how would you rate her over all? Also how long did you let her go? You straight killed it man very impressive, thanks for stoppin by.
Thanks man! I let her gor 9 weeks. Smell was not quite as loud as real OG's, but definitely skunky and pungeant! Taste was very smooth and kushy with that classic OG tang. Potency was the best part about it! I'd be nice and ripped after two snapper bowls (I like taking 1-hitters ot the bong), but can't ever stop because there's no ceiling and it tasted SOOOOOOO yummy!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

what happened to your Jazz berry Jam's and the fire inspection you had?????

marski420

marski420

Thanks man! I let her gor 9 weeks. Smell was not quite as loud as real OG's, but definitely skunky and pungeant! Taste was very smooth and kushy with that classic OG tang. Potency was the best part about it! I'd be nice and ripped after two snapper bowls (I like taking 1-hitters ot the bong), but can't ever stop because there's no ceiling and it tasted SOOOOOOO yummy!

I smoke the exact same way as you.. I pack a fat bowl in my nice glass and hit it on one, milking the bong for a solid 20 seconds before pulling. So what you have just said sounds incredibly heavenly to me. I have 7 fem seeds to work with so Im sure theres bound to be some legendary stash to be found, thanks for sharing man.

marski420

marski420

what happened to your Jazz berry Jam's and the fire inspection you had?????

Thats a long story Mitchy, long story short however I pulled my plants at about 60 days which was still a little early but the smoke turned out alright. Decent high, nothing super special.However the sour D I had from CV turned out pretty decent and tasty even for coming down at 60 days.The high didnt last too long because of its maturity, probably around an hour and a half off the first bong hit of the day. Yet again came down pretty early and would have been really bomb if taken the whole way.

Reebs

Reebs

single seed centre or attitude but it's pretty much always sold out

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

attitude or sow amazing

Thanks deacon, but if anybody knows who breeds wifi I would like to know out of curiosity. I could probably find out with a quick Google search, but my computer is messed up so when I click on a link from a search engine it redirects to a different website.

Also, what is 'sow amazing'?

619ster

619ster

OG Raskal is the breeder of Wifi. It's available at many seedbanks now. Lots of Cali dispensaries have his gear as well. I usually go through Attitude, but with Wifi you don't necessarily need a whole pack. So Single Seed Centre is a good option. Your bound to find a decent pheno with only 1-3 seeds IMO. I found my pheno from 1 seed. I still have my pack of Wifi lol.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

OG Raskal is the breeder of Wifi. It's available at many seedbanks now. Lots of Cali dispensaries have his gear as well. I usually go through Attitude, but with Wifi you don't necessarily need a whole pack. So Single Seed Centre is a good option. Your bound to find a decent pheno with only 1-3 seeds IMO. I found my pheno from 1 seed. I still have my pack of Wifi lol.

Thanks 619, I'm gonna get some wifi for my next run because I heard so many good things about it.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Thanks deacon, but if anybody knows who breeds wifi I would like to know out of curiosity. I could probably find out with a quick Google search, but my computer is messed up so when I click on a link from a search engine it redirects to a different website.

Also, what is 'sow amazing'?

sowamazingseeds.com is a Canadian seed bank.

blazer

blazer

The pic is a little hard to see in detail, but that says a lot considering I can tell its caked with resin. How does she smell and taste bro? Also how potent would you rate her? Looks killer, how do you find she feeds?

Yuup it is a shitty camera/pic, yeah it was a frost monster,was not much of stinker during grow I wouls say slightly hashy, great smooth smoke with that white taste coming through give about a 9 on potentcy,she was a lite feeder compared to chems but she was a stretcher about trippled in flower,picked up some of divines fire og x ha og curious how close these end up, peace!

Latest posts

Top Bottom