White Fire OG from seed

• Thread starter marski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purpleberry

purpleberry

I got 6 wifis and just got 1 into flower right now. It was the plant from seed not a clon and was vegged out big into a 15g pot Im 4 weeks in and just around to pulling it out and trimming the little branchs off the bottom, I found several nanners on the lower stuff only and I couldnt find any pollen even on the ones that looked like they opened. Ill have to keep a eye on this. Is anyone else getting these? Do you think they will pop up again or am i pretty safe since it was just lower stuff and no pollen to be seen.

marski420

marski420

As promised here is the start of my WiFi log, nothing much to see here yet. I germed 5 via paper towel method, all 5 cracked but one of them didnt pop a tail out. So I took a freebie seed (Blue Hash Fem by DinaFem) and for the first time ever didnt use the paper towel method and just threw er in the pot, germed pretty quick and is just a bit behind the other seedlings. My WiFi's all poked their heads through the ground on 12/12/12 so Im hoping for some good luck dank on this pheno hunt! Here they are at 10 days old.

WiFi#1

WiFi#2

WiFi#3

WiFi#4

Blue Hash

I also have 1x Pineapple Express fem by G-13 labs and 1x Cheese fem by G-13 labs, I dont expect much cause they're freebies but does anyone have any experience with them or the Blue Hash? Thanks for lookin, later guys.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't have experience with Blue Hash except that I popped one not too long ago and its growing slower then the NYC Diesel, but thats normal for blue/purple strains.

Top Bottom