White fire outdoor in coco....

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Wanted to post up some pics of this white fire I am doing outside in coco with tap water(240) and maxibloom from gh..This thing looks really good I am pleased they way it comes out with the maxibloom I tried this once before and it worked out good for me so this time it should be way better then nugs looks like some indoor shit I didn't think it would do that well I have some others outside to that seem to be doing well with the maxibloom as well the the white fire is about 21 days or maybe even 25 I lost track but I wanted to keep a log on her so u guys can see how well it does even outdoor.Since I didn't have the space this run her inside I had to do it outside for some head smoke maybe she will give out a few ozs of dank smoke for me check out some pics....Let me know what u think this is sick ass plant I love it one of the best smokes around hands down

White fire 1
White fire 2
White fire 3
White fire 4
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
she looks awesome bro - no shit - juts good ole dry maxibloom?

never gave that stuff much thought

Venom818

Venom818

I got to see this gal personally today and i was amazed how nice all the plants looked with the maxibloom might give this a try for some out doe plants

Rushoe

Rushoe

she looks awesome bro - no shit - juts good ole dry maxibloom?

never gave that stuff much thought

Mother load yeah bro just plain old maxbloom bro just that and tap water that sits out for a day...the green scoop that the maxibloom comes with is all I use for the 1st two or 3 weeks then I up the powder to about 7 grams 1350 ppm give or take leaves my ph at 6.0 /5.8 always.....

I got to see this gal personally today and i was amazed how nice all the plants looked with the maxibloom might give this a try for some out doe plants

Yeah take the sfv and the other one u can test it out for me puto face.....

Rushoe

Rushoe

You could use this stuff for veg as well I use in my mother room works very well I havent met a plant yet that hasnt reacted good with maxibloom I will be getting some of this shit works good and at 15 bucks for 2.2 pounds is a steel...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin great.. Nice healthy plant.. Great grow.. White Fire is the shit it def. 1 of the badest strains out there

Rushoe

Rushoe

should've tranplanted to a bigger pot..
I know man for sure I would of had some bigger plants I put them in there for that very reason so they wouldnt get so big and go over my fence...the big one I have is about 4 5 feet tall and about 4 5 feet wide in a one and half gallon coco bucket gets fed everyday nothing but tap water and maxibloom

Lookin great.. Nice healthy plant.. Great grow.. White Fire is the shit it def. 1 of the badest strains out there

Thanks man I hope it comes out better then my last run last time I didnt use any pk boosters this time at the end I will use some big up powder to help finish the nugs nice and fat add some wight for sure....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looks bomb Bro...been seen some of ur work looks good

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looks bomb Bro...been seen some of ur work looks good

Thanks man u must not be all that great ur self if u think I am doing great work lol just playing man but thank u I do try really hard to get things to look good but I am still new to all this and I am learning stuff all time and still picking up info as go...Lots of cool ppl on here and lots of great info/help you came to the right place..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Been checking the site out for a bit noticed the helpfully community ... like doing my research... u learn something new everyday. .. can't wait to see some updates

Rushoe

Rushoe

Here they are about two weeks later not bad for maxibloom and tap water and in the 1st post I think I said my tap water was coming out at 240 ppm my new meter reads 140/150 so I guess its 150 so this is very easy ppl This is doing better then my stuff inside with ro water it seems anyways just wanted to document something for at least one plant so I chose this one since it seems to be looking like a bomb ass plant nothing wrong with it that I can see I feed them with some kool bloom powder today for a lil boost I guess anyways here they are I will try to take pics of the others later...

White fire 1
White fire 2
White fire 3
White fire 4
White fire 5
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Damnnnn bro that looks like some straight fire
I got my ? answered if it'd do good outdoor or not
Keep up the good work

Rushoe

Rushoe

Damnnnn bro that looks like some straight fire
I got my ? answered if it'd do good outdoor or not
Keep up the good work

Thanks bro its smelling really nice bro its a sick plant more white leaning as u can tell but it has fire og undertones...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

That plant looks really healthy, she'll smoke great

mal

Rushoe

Rushoe

a few more didn't wanna make a new thread so they could share this one....all these plants are done with tap and maxibloom and powder koolbloom for booster....not bad for outside and coco with the KISS method.

CIMG3639
CIMG3670
CIMG3671
CIMG3685
CIMG3690
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look great man! nice and healthy gonna be soem good headstash for sure.

Top Bottom