White fire outdoor in coco....

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah thats the plan my homies don't like smoking out door so they say but they were puffing on my white fire with np lol I like it u get some huge colas from the free sunlight haha...And this time around they should perform alot better I think with the bigger pots and powder kool bloom.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I got some worms eating my buds outside what are the farmers using for that?

V

VolcanoVapin

damn, your plants look extremely healthy. I gotta get some maxibloom to see if indoor plants respond just as well to it. I kinda ignored maxibloom cause i heard it was just like the lucas formula, and i didn't think the lucas formula had enough nitrogen... but your plants definitely look healthy...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I got some worms eating my buds outside what are the farmers using for that?

caterpillar type worms?? like inch worms?

you need a spray with BT (Bacillus Thuringiensis)

safer brand makes one

Rushoe

Rushoe

caterpillar type worms?? like inch worms?

you need a spray with BT (Bacillus Thuringiensis)

safer brand makes one

not sure what kinda worms but they are kinda small but bright green.....And they are eating threw some of the buds and shiting on them I took off a whole bunch of them with my hands and killed them but I just went out to the home depot and bought some shit called spinosad it worked for a homie a while back when he was having the same issue this stuff is like 16 bucks and the depot good looking out motherload is this fails I will jump over to what ur talking about...

Rushoe

Rushoe

damn, your plants look extremely healthy. I gotta get some maxibloom to see if indoor plants respond just as well to it. I kinda ignored maxibloom cause i heard it was just like the lucas formula, and i didn't think the lucas formula had enough nitrogen... but your plants definitely look healthy...

Thanx bro I work really hard on them I Know it dont seem that way but its a real bitch to be watering twice sometimes cuz the days are so hot I suck at soil so coco is really the only route for me lol..I might try soil again soon but I like not having to ph adjust anything.or just some big ass pot instead of the ones I'm using now maybe some 10 gallon pots of coco next time.Thanx for checking out the thread bro and yeah grab ur self some maxibloom bro its only lucas is u use 7 grams per gallon and even then its not dead on lucas but its pretty close I think this bag is kinda like the micro and bloom plus the liquid kool bloom all wrapped in one so really u would just need the maxibloom and some kinda bloom booster like the kool bloom powder but if u can I would get something with out and N in it since the maxibloom has enough so maybe u could go with some like the big up powder from hombult nutes there pk booster is 0-33-23 I think for every 5 gallons of water it would go something like this....2 and half scoops of the maxbloom the scoop it comes with and about 5 or 6 grams of the big up powder for the last two weeks before flush...

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah that spinosad seems to be working I coulndt find any worms today Gonna give them another app in a few days to make sure.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Just a couple pics of my white fire she is at about week 7 give or take not really keeping track I started flushing today so another two weeks or so and I will chop it down I didn't think it was gonna do this good I know its not the greatest looking white fire but its some really bomb smoke and for maxibloom and tap I think its not so bad great head stash for me its a small plant 3 oz max maybe....

CIMG3740
CIMG3747
R

RZA

Nice whitefire. Sorry to hear about the pest problem. Everything must love the wifi. Those worms are proly high as a kite. Lmao

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah the worms are gone I found some but they were not moving dead they shit their own guts out after eating that stuff.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin mighty dank Rushoe that maxiblooms keepin em lush fur sure I bet that white fire's startin to smell insane!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Lookin mighty dank Rushoe that maxiblooms keepin em lush fur sure I bet that white fire's startin to smell insane!

Shit bro I know the pics dont look all that but that was just a side nug pics were taken at night time and most of them didn't come out so I used the two best pics I could find from my shity cam but I will try to take some better ones of the top colas they got so heavy that the plant snapped in half so I had to tape it up and secured with a zip tie and bamboo sticks . Using it out side cuz its so easy tap water and one scoop of maxi per gallon that's about 1320 ppms so its not so bad I think next I will use the maxibloom with the bloom boosters just kinda wanted to test it out really but I did give it a few apps of kool bloom powder that I had left over just twice so that helped out a bit a also some molasses here and there.Everything I put outside is looking dank bro this shit works bomb thinkng of using it inside next time great results and its supper cheap and supper easy and it works for vegging too.

V

VolcanoVapin

Finishin off some GH 3 part right now for vegging, but gonna go with maxibloom + earth juice catalyst (mostly molasses) for all of flowering after seeing your plants. Not sure if I wanna use a bloom booster or not... pretty sure Lucas is designed to not use them, and the maxibloom is pretty close to lucas, except with more P and K actually, so it's probably good on its own... I definitely think the molasses will help too.

One question for you about the coco. I saw somebody on here saying they use about 75% perlite to 25% coco with awesome results, but they water really often (multiple times a day, automated)... I was just wondering if you're using straight coco out of the bag or cut it yourself with perlite and what you think of different mixes? I've used 100% perlite in hempy buckets and now about 70% perlite/30% promix... works good but still dries out real quick. That other guy was saying he got faster growth with more perlite and less coco, but having to water all the time is a bit of a pain in the ass... I'm just kinda curious how well coco will do by itself straight out of the bag...

Rushoe

Rushoe

Finishin off some GH 3 part right now for vegging, but gonna go with maxibloom + earth juice catalyst (mostly molasses) for all of flowering after seeing your plants. Not sure if I wanna use a bloom booster or not... pretty sure Lucas is designed to not use them, and the maxibloom is pretty close to lucas, except with more P and K actually, so it's probably good on its own... I definitely think the molasses will help too.

One question for you about the coco. I saw somebody on here saying they use about 75% perlite to 25% coco with awesome results, but they water really often (multiple times a day, automated)... I was just wondering if you're using straight coco out of the bag or cut it yourself with perlite and what you think of different mixes? I've used 100% perlite in hempy buckets and now about 70% perlite/30% promix... works good but still dries out real quick. That other guy was saying he got faster growth with more perlite and less coco, but having to water all the time is a bit of a pain in the ass... I'm just kinda curious how well coco will do by itself straight out of the bag...

I would give it a shot why not just ran it like that to see the results I would get and they don't look to bad at all but I could see maybe cutting back the amount of maxibloom and using something like lets say ummmmmmm Ginormous 0-18-16 from hombult nutes I bet the results would be a bit better cant say for sure at first I was thinking that maybe the maxibloom was both the base and bloom booster all in one but I could see using a bloom booster for sure of even just running the maxibloom on its own as a stand alone nute and maybe use the big up powder the last two weeks before flush...There is a huge thread over at the other site I wanted to start one here. And as for the coco mix inside I use about 70 coco 30 perlite and I think canna coco st8 outa the bag no need to wash that stuff like the other brands 3 gallon buckets drain to waste get watered every other day inside under the 1000 outside I use st8 coco as it tends to dry out alot faster with all the heat and the size of the pot next time I use some way bigger pots to not water as often.....Good luck and if I was u maybe just try a few plants with the maxibloom and see what works better for u did this for some extra buds outside and wanted something was gonna be easy so this was a perfect way of going about it.keep me posted on what u decide to do would kool to see someone using cuz they saw me getting some nice buds she is gonna come down in the week or so maybe depending on how the flush goes so I will post some pics soon or try to atleast.

Rushoe

Rushoe

more maxi shots the white fire is being flushes already another 8 or 10 days before she comes down...

CIMG3780
CIMG3786
CIMG3790
CIMG3792
CIMG3796
CIMG3797
CIMG3799
CIMG3800
CIMG3801
P

PhredInYerHead

That wifi is looking really nice, especially for outdoor! I've got a homie growing some indoor close by, so I'll be able to try some here in the near future. Can't wait for that! Let us know how much you end up pulling down total man, curious to see how it produces in a small backyard garden.

Rushoe

Rushoe

That wifi is looking really nice, especially for outdoor! I've got a homie growing some indoor close by, so I'll be able to try some here in the near future. Can't wait for that! Let us know how much you end up pulling down total man, curious to see how it produces in a small backyard garden.

she did really well cant even tell its outdoor cuz its outdoor coco lol....Didn't scale everything yet but I got to full mason jars the mid size ones NOT the ones that hold a qp. so maybe almost 3 oz dry it was in a one gallon bucket so I know a bigger bucket= more buds.

Top Bottom