white fire Phenos

• Thread starter xrob415x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xrob415x

xrob415x

Everyone post your best White Fire og phenos! I just popped 100 White fire seeds but do to a break in only 5 plants survived. Im hoping to get a couple fire leaning phenos out of these! I always hear about a high yielding white fire pheno. Anyone ran it? what characteristics does it show? Lets see all those different White Fire Phenos!!!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
The ones that are White in structure during veg with strong stems and OG dominate buds those are the winners... The tall lanky ones are low yielders .. Many will be White Dominate or a 50/50 mix.. And out of 100 you should find a couple good ones... The big yielding straight OG ones are the golden ticket..Like White Fire #3 and wHITE fIRE #43.... White Fire #80

Last edited:
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
If you find one similar to this you have found the Holy grail!!! #43
20130529 180007

xrob415x

xrob415x

@JACKMAYOFFER Dam bruh those are beautiful. Out of my 100 white fire plants only 5 survived the break in. These plants have been thru alot of abuse and still survived so I know they are tough phenos lol. Im crossing my fingers and hoping to find a gem. So far my # 3 and 5 have double the vigor of my 1,2, and 4 plants. The 3 and 5 have very thick stems compared to the others. Only the #2 has a traditional Og structure while in veg, all the others are alot stockier like the white! The roots of the 3,5 also show double the vigor. The roots grow about 3 times as fast as the 1996 OG that I run.

Natural

Natural

I popped 5..and found a keeper. Every pheno was different. Ran each of them a second time from clone and saw real differences in flavor and potency. Glad I didn't judge the seed run, as my least favorite one become my keeper after-all. It's like a 50/50 leaning to fire. Big producer..cloned the easiest..sturdy branches and taste and smells mostly like a lemon funk with a pinesol background. Good solid stoney smoke. Still have a couple of packs to run. Sorry no plant shots atm..couple of nugs getting the rough treatment in my jar..lol
wmk and wifi
DSC 0594

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@JACKMAYOFFER Out of my 100 white fire plants only 5 survived the break in.
:bawling: what happened?! I'd kill to run some white fire...100 beans...ouch

I popped 5..and found a keeper. Every pheno was different. Ran each of them a second time from clone and saw real differences in flavor and potency. Glad I didn't judge the seed run, as my least favorite one become my keeper after-all. It's like a 50/50 leaning to fire. Big producer..cloned the easiest..sturdy branches and taste and smells mostly like a lemon funk with a pinesol background. Good solid stoney smoke. Still have a couple of packs to run. Sorry no plant shots atm..couple of nugs getting the rough treatment in my jar..lol
wmk and wifiView attachment 373313

I've seen such big differences between seed plants and clones that I usually toss the seed plant now. Take 4 clones or so, mother out the strongest, flower the rest. Takes a little longer than just flowering the seed, but at least I know the plants will be true to phenotype.

powerplant

powerplant

:bawling: what happened?! I'd kill to run some white fire...100 beans...ouch

I've seen such big differences between seed plants and clones that I usually toss the seed plant now. Take 4 clones or so, mother out the strongest, flower the rest. Takes a little longer than just flowering the seed, but at least I know the plants will be true to phenotype.

Same here pretty much, learned the hard way trying to judge who is the keeper from seeds. In most cases it's better to get a clone run in before you make a final cut....BTW Looking Dank Fellas

xrob415x

xrob415x

@We Solidarity Some piece of shit broke into the site. The room was on like week 3 flower so there was nothing for them to steal. I guess this made them mad. They stole the power tools and ballasts then completely trashed the room. they cut a huge hole in the roof, Smashed hoods, bulbs, cut week 3 flowers and left them in beds. All my whitefire had just popped and were in 1 gallon pots. They kicked em all over and just trashed them I could only salvage 5. I had been saving up and collecting them for a couple years. Oh yea they chopped down all my moms to. Its scandalous like that around here where im from. Everyone much rather Rob than work :( Oh well u just gotta push past the hard times. Things are looking good tho there are 2 phenos that show promise. Iam lookin forward to Loompas Abominable snowman and expect to go on a huge pheno hunt with those bad boys

@Natural Dam bro those look fire!!! How is the smell.

xrob415x

xrob415x

A LONG time famiy friend heard about what happened to me and finally gifted me this OG. He just calls it OG96 because he obtained it in 96. This gift eased the pain a lil bit lol. I ran thru about 10+ Ogs but they usually get the boot and I stick to the 96

Og
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@We Solidarity Some piece of shit broke into the site. The room was on like week 3 flower so there was nothing for them to steal. I guess this made them mad. They stole the power tools and ballasts then completely trashed the room. they cut a huge hole in the roof, Smashed hoods, bulbs, cut week 3 flowers and left them in beds. All my whitefire had just popped and were in 1 gallon pots. They kicked em all over and just trashed them I could only salvage 5. I had been saving up and collecting them for a couple years. Oh yea they chopped down all my moms to. Its scandalous like that around here where im from. Everyone much rather Rob than work :( Oh well u just gotta push past the hard times. Things are looking good tho there are 2 phenos that show promise. Iam lookin forward to Loompas Abominable snowman and expect to go on a huge pheno hunt with those bad boys

holy hell...that is super rough man. I'm sorry to hear, what a loss :(
All good things ahead though, keep us posted on the snowman hunt!

xrob415x

xrob415x

Yea well thats just some of the bullshit you got to deal with daily over here : / What dosnt kill you makes you stronger tho right? lol Will do Ill try to get some weekly pics.

Mogrow

Mogrow

fuck that, they need a ass kickin" , at the least........

Top Bottom