white fire Phenos

• Thread starter xrob415x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokie

smokie

Everyone post your best White Fire og phenos! I just popped 100 White fire seeds but do to a break in only 5 plants survived. Im hoping to get a couple fire leaning phenos out of these! I always hear about a high yielding white fire pheno. Anyone ran it? what characteristics does it show? Lets see all those different White Fire Phenos!!!!

Fire leaning phenos are the ones that will have you stuck on stupid.
Lanky and not big producers but most definitely the best of the bunch IMO

All are dank and frosty

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Fire leaning phenos are the ones that will have you stuck on stupid.
Lanky and not big producers but most definitely the best of the bunch IMO

All are dank and frosty
Is this for any fire leaning pheno of any cross? I have a headband x fire og bx1 two seperate phenos and one is looking like a fire leaner is why I ask.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

A wifi coming in a few weeks but I have not seen it. My money is that it's not an 80,3, or a 43! Crazy cuts jack. Job well done.

EVOKE

EVOKE

@xrob415x Costco has a sweet deal on camera systems... i justed ordered two... you can watch ur spot on ur smart phone or ur computer..... sorry for ur loss bro.... fuck those mother fuckers who steal....

xrob415x

xrob415x

Yea security is beefed up now. Cant slip up out here lol I was never able to get more WIFI but am looking forward to the Loompa Abomitable snowman. Yeti x The white! Ill upload the 5 phenos in a couple weeks

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
My WhiteFire #1 she has been back crossed to twice now. Depending on how many seeds i get from the Bx2, ill try and get some packs into Logic. @sixstring is growing the Bx1's out now and they seem pretty stable, males were vigorously tested left to dry out till they wilted, then given another day no water only to be given a shot glass full. the ones that didnt respond well were discarded any that showed signs of PM were also discarded.

Whish i had a better run to show pictures of right now, but this will have to do. She is at 41 days here.
DSC 0313
DSC 0316
DSC 0317
DSC 0318
DSC 0319
DSC 0322
DSC 0323
Ignore the fungus gnats. she pulls 1.5-2 lbs per 1k 8-9 plants per light 3.5 gal post in soil. fed Fox farm line up and saluables with calimagic. buddy just finished a 3 light run was a few ounces shy of 6#. smell is a diesel/kush with slight lemons. High is close to Chemdog D picked at 63-65 days.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
My WhiteFire #1 she has been back crossed to twice now. Depending on how many seeds i get from the Bx2, ill try and get some packs into Logic. @sixstring is growing the Bx1's out now and they seem pretty stable, males were vigorously tested left to dry out till they wilted, then given another day no water only to be given a shot glass full. the ones that didnt respond well were discarded any that showed signs of PM were also discarded.

Whish i had a better run to show pictures of right now, but this will have to do. She is at 41 days here. View attachment 376255 View attachment 376256 View attachment 376257 View attachment 376258 View attachment 376259 View attachment 376260 View attachment 376261 Ignore the fungus gnats. she pulls 1.5-2 lbs per 1k 8-9 plants per light 3.5 gal post in soil. fed Fox farm line up and saluables with calimagic. buddy just finished a 3 light run was a few ounces shy of 6#. smell is a diesel/kush with slight lemons. High is close to Chemdog D picked at 63-65 days.

Looks killer KT. It would be cool to see some on the Bay.

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

@xX Kid Twist Xx.. those aren't fungus gnats. What male did you use for an initial out-cross to WhiteFire?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the reason i thought they were fungus gnats is they dont really seem to be causing to much trouble. but now that im thinking the plants in veg seem like its taking forever to grow roots. i had the guy just using 2-3 no pest strips and it seemed to keep eevrything in check. thx for pointing thatout @StoneyPufnstuff.

xrob415x

xrob415x

@xX Kid Twist Xx d Twist Xx Those look nice bro. Are your Bx's turning out better/same/ worse from the original WIFI? Whats your goal with the Bx? I have always been interested in breeding but know almost nothing about it. What the dif between your BX as opposed to Just reversing the original WIFI? Is There a certain reason you chose a male outside of the OG lineage tree? I have a couple SourFlame OG males (Whitefire x SourJack) How do you think some White Fire (Fem) x SourFlame (male) would turn out. I just basically want to make some bean that closest resemble Raskals WhiteFire so I can go on the Pheno hunt all over again. Any suggestions?

xrob415x

xrob415x

Also got a nice WhiteFire(fem) x HerojuanaOg (male) thanks to Slausongardens. Dont know how stable this one is tho but sounds great!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i choose the Green Manalishi males because everything i have ran from the GM has been great. Looking at others grows as well there hasnt been one bad plant that i can see. In the Bx1's the fire og seems to be the recuring pheno popping up. I had worked with a cross of the airborne g13 before and was very easy to clone as well as PM resistant. So that was another reason why i chose the GM over other males. I want this cross to not only be for indoors but to be able to shine outdoors as well. All 3 steps so far the males were tested for drought resistance any that didnt make the cut were discarded. Making the Bx2's the males were pretty much uniform and had no problem bouncing back after being left to dry out.

Males from this Bx2 stage should be perfect canidates to cross to your favorite OG's,Gdp or any semi stable plant that your are looking to get a 50/50 exspression in the offspring. If you cross it to whitefire you will pretty much have whitefire in seed form, as the same genes are in my whitefire as yours just expressed differntly.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
As for your whitefire x sourflame thats a first backcross or Bx1. inside those you will find whitefire phenos popping up quit a bit.

neverbreak

neverbreak

nice plants kt bro. gotta say i agree with delae tho, those bugs are aphids, not gnats or whiteflies.

neverbreak

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice plants kt bro. gotta say i agree with delae tho, those bugs are aphids, not gnats or whiteflies.

neverbreak

yeah i was telling the guy on friday. bought some spectrazide and bayer tree and shrub. if that dont work gonna take a bunch of cuts and throw anything with roots out. guy usually takes a break for june and july anyway, so well finish the run thats vegging round then and then just chuck everything.

Top Bottom