White Fire? Wifi?

• Thread starter Dachem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

.someone posted that someone's charging $500 for wifi43 but only 350 for triangle.that doesn't make sense in my head .surely the daddy of ogeez-triangle kush is worth more than WiFi?i would pay that.bodhi mentions a cut of og that cost $20 grand in the 2000 at some point.rediculous.
just got a couple o WiFi cuts me self.lookin forward to running em

It is important to remember that in and around 2000 almost all the seed sellers were operating out of Amsterdam or Canada. So clones of “elite” strains in the states were harder to get and therefore more valuable, especially in areas that didn’t have medical cannabis or cultures that were accepting of cannabis use. This allowed some people to charge what seems like exorbitant prices for clones, but like in any market supply and demand drives the prices. Right about 2000 the OG and Kush craze hit, before then it was all about Skunk, NL and Haze. Since OG tends to be a low producer, was very high in demand and no seeds were available both the flower and the clones demanded very high prices. Another factor in the high pricing was that not everyone and their mother was growing yet, it was still predominantly grown by commercial growers. With all these factors it is understandable why prices were as high as they were and why they have dropped so drastically. It’s not that I am justifying the prices I am simply trying to put things into perspective. I am very glad the prices have come down to what they are.

Dachem

Dachem

I guess I'll see how her high,flavor,potency,yield goes but she definitely has frost idk if I'll be looking for wifi she's only halfway and is gorgeous
20180928 163300 EFFECTS

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
It is important to remember that in and around 2000 almost all the seed sellers were operating out of Amsterdam or Canada. So clones of “elite” strains in the states were harder to get and therefore more valuable, especially in areas that didn’t have medical cannabis or cultures that were accepting of cannabis use. This allowed some people to charge what seems like exorbitant prices for clones, but like in any market supply and demand drives the prices. Right about 2000 the OG and Kush craze hit, before then it was all about Skunk, NL and Haze. Since OG tends to be a low producer, was very high in demand and no seeds were available both the flower and the clones demanded very high prices. Another factor in the high pricing was that not everyone and their mother was growing yet, it was still predominantly grown by commercial growers. With all these factors it is understandable why prices were as high as they were and why they have dropped so drastically. It’s not that I am justifying the prices I am simply trying to put things into perspective. I am very glad the prices have come down to what they are.

this is pretty much accurate. you had icmag or the farm selling seeds or you could order from Amsterdam that was it really maybe a couple of others. DNA genetics went to amsterdam they renamed alot of strains they bred from. you couldn't get the cuts even after the ones that where in the shops alot were fakes. not many breeders were doing stuff with the elite cuts. loompa was doing work with elites, rezdog i cant remember them all or when exactly they came about. but people were willing to pay alot fo legit cuts. i think oragankid(spelling) was one of the first dudes selling these cuts. bubba kush any ogs. it was different back then only California had the pot shops and they got raided a lot

deaddog018

deaddog018

this is pretty much accurate. you had icmag or the farm selling seeds or you could order from Amsterdam that was it really maybe a couple of others. DNA genetics went to amsterdam they renamed alot of strains they bred from. you couldn't get the cuts even after the ones that where in the shops alot were fakes. not many breeders were doing stuff with the elite cuts. loompa was doing work with elites, rezdog i cant remember them all or when exactly they came about. but people were willing to pay alot fo legit cuts. i think oragankid(spelling) was one of the first dudes selling these cuts. bubba kush any ogs. it was different back then only California had the pot shops and they got raided a lot
i remember ordering seeds from amsterdam many years ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom