White Fire

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Ok guys, this is my White Fire grow thread; was gifted 4 beans and I'm looking for the keeper. I germinated 2 beans; one is a runt so far, but the other one is taking off nicely! I welcome any comments or input from those of you who have grown this out. I couldn't actually germ all 4 at once, due to new regs in CO. This girl is looking pretty good so far, though!

DSCN2403.JPG

DSCN2405.JPG

DSCN2440.JPG

DSCN2441.JPG

These sets of photos were taken ten days apart.

true grit

true grit

Lookin good broseph, now tie that bitch down!! LOL.

S

smoketilluchoke

bro that is a sick gift u got right there

haha fuck yeah!!! LOL

bro u will defo get a keeper imo, i had a hard time choosing put it that way

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Gritty, I'm letting the next set of leaves open up, then you know the drill...bondage! I'm also going to put 'er in an 18gal pot so she can do her thing. The beans were feminized, so I'm going to really try and limit the stress on her.

Garden of Dreams, I've always loved that name, especially since your initials are GoD... no ego trip, I hope... LOL Thanks for stopping by.

smoketil, diggin that name too; thanks for the immoral support!

I have quite a few new strains to get rolling; got beans for days, and just have to finger out the best route for keeping plant count down while running testers and seeds. The Farm has easily been my best educational tool in the last ten years. THANKS LOGIC ( and all you other moderators) for making this site what it is. Peace!

waayne

waayne

Looking good Altitude!!!
Really looking forward to this show!!
Hope you find some killer phenos!!!:rastadancing:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm sure you'll find one to your liking. Very good stuff. You have em looking great too. Happy for you man.... Only a matter of time now Brah!

I just tied one down myself. :)

fred

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I wish you luck on finding that keeper! she is an amazing gal, some of the biggest OG buds I have ever seen, tastes and smells amazing and by far the best producing OG I ever grew!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

update

102_0048.JPG

102_0047.JPG

Sorry it's been so long, kids, but here's the confirmed femme White Fire. I just took ten cuts off her and Tomorrow she's going into a 15 gal pot so I can bloom her as soon as the cuts root. She'll also get a little bondage action for the next 2 weeks and into bloom. I would have tied her down earlier, but space was tight. The show is about to get good, I'm confident. Hope everyone else out there is keepin it green (in the grow room at least!). Peace

JH420

JH420

Awesome lookin plant bro...whoever gifted you dem beans is one cool cat.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

You got that right, JH! Thanks for dropping in, Miss Jane. I am really really looking forward to blooming this girl.

E

easypleasie

Looking good altitude. That girl has a very similar structure to my white fire. I popped two beans and the one that survived has been my keeper so far. Nice branching and a great yielder given enough light. Got a tip from greenthumbdanny to pinch the tops and it helps a ton! Keeps her height under control and makes her bush out. I used stakes to keep the branches spread apart so more light can get to the center of the plant. Made a world of difference with my girl. Keep it up, bro

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
:confused0054:

Thats it. White Fire right there. Dang I want that one back. :rofl

Is that the only one you started? Looking great. Gonna be some way above average flowers. So stoked for ya bro. Gonna be White Fire round your way real soon!

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Fred, you made it possible! Thank you so much. I have the FredHead going as well; how long did you say those take to finish?
I started to WF beans; one never really made it- sudden infant death syndrome- I went out one morning when it was about 3" tall and it had fallen over. Going to pop the last two here shortly, just in case this girl isn't the pheno I want. However, from the pics I've seen, I think it may just be the one.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

....man altitude, your gear just makes me happy. I'll do safari tours through that jungle you got goin anyday :passingjoint:

take it easy

Don't panic! Grow Organic!
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will have peace. -Old Chinese Man

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Gorgeousness? FUCK YEAH! I want your labeler, bro.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

:) Thank you, Seamaiden! My labeler was a Christmas present from my best friends last year. They weren't impressed with my rag-tag Sharpie labeling system, so they upgraded me!! You can borrow it any time!

G

goleboy

Anyone know of any clinics that have white fire flowers in orange area?

Latest posts

Top Bottom