Man she's pretty!
Is she smellin yet brotha?
I'll be by later.;)

B

biggun4me

Damn bro your every where posting pics of killer bud... Nice

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

She's not really smelling too much at all yet. I know this is an elite strain, but I am a little disappointed in the smells (or lack of) so far. Plenty of time for them to come out, though. If my organic nutes and molasses don't get her smelling great, nothing will. lol! The Jamaican Chems are really stinky; maybe this Wi-Fi is just intimidated so far. We'll get her rocking.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro. im no expert by far on the white but your leaf patern for what i can tell looks more like the fire. i am growing a white cross now and it really lacked smell until about 40 days in, even with alot of bud on the plants. the white dom plants should have all orange/brown pistils by end of week six or atleast most of the pistils will.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yeah, I was thinking this pheno looks alot like pictures of the Fire cut- at least the ones I've seen. Seems to be kicking out way more branches, though, or that could possibly be because I couldn't keep my hands off her when she was in veg. Responds well to training. Thanks for the info, KT!!!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

3 weeks from flip

I'm thinking this pheno leans toward the "Fire" side of its lineage. The resin production is insane already.

102 0443
102 0445
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Brrrr... It's gettin' frosty in there real quick... Soon the fire will heat things up though... :cool

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

hey ALT. those wifi's are lookin awesome, nice to see some of your girls starting to mature. Do you got them in smart pots or roots organic pots, or composted root pots? and how do you like um? Take it easy man

"Don't Panic, Grow Organic"

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Smart pots. Love them, but be sure to include an enzyme in your regimen if you use them. I think the roots get damaged significantly whenever you have to move the pots, no matter how gentle you are. A rigid smart pot would be awesome. I saw a thread where someone sewed their own smart pots to fit in milk crates- great idea.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Now she's looking like all the pictures I've seen... absolutely gorgeous. Here we are at day 22 (of 70?) I'm planning to let her finish well. We'll see how long that takes. What an amazing plant. Really interested in what the last 2 beans have to offer. Nice job, OGRaskal!!

102 0451
102 0452
102 0453
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i think them are white dom bro, that leaf pattern is very distinct and the kinda inward sawblades on the edges as well. they look alot like the white x duds im growing.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice bud shots and phenos brah! Looks like you've found a few keepers... :rock

southstreets

southstreets

yea they do look white dom.. the wifis i got goin for a friend have fatter leafs and look more og leanin.. beautiful plants non the less brotha!! awesome work!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

White Dominant? Don't threaten me with a good time!!! LOL Thanks for the input, guys! I am not as familiar with the White; but what I've seen is beautiful. In any case, I'm happy to be finally blooming these girls, and not a bit disappointed in their performance so far.

B

biggun4me

Wow those look great, especially for 22 day's they are gonna get fat!! Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Only have one pheno so far, guys; I cloned it before flowering because i figured it would be good; no nanners or any other issues yet (knock on wood) with this particular plant.
Leadsled, she just about doubled in height the first 18 days of bloom. If those stems produce White-style colas, I'm going to be one happy farmer.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Looking really dank and sticky, AF! Can't wait to see the end result.:smiley_joint:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

lovely lovely lovely... starting to look like colas are in the future...

102 0471
Top Bottom