White Fire

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
My sfv I had also had those striations on the leaves and so does a couple of my wifi phenotypes now. I've heard tmv or micro nutrient deficiency but honestly as long as the buds come out frosty and tasty who cares what the leaves look like in the end, sometimes things go wrong.

And of course your dog gets the healthiest ones!
i was reading that it was a calcium hunger thats hard to keep up with..two of mine carry that look, one just is worse than the other

S

swisscheese

i was reading that it was a calcium hunger thats hard to keep up with..two of mine carry that look, one just is worse than the other
I've went as high as 10ml/gallon magical with og's to darken them up they are just picky sometimes. Now I'm trying to learn from the salts and ppm's angle so I can figure out exactly what they want and give it to them without guesswork.

S

swisscheese

oh yeah how could i forget...the f-n r/o water is what brought on the worst of the damage :eek:

I have always ran tap water even though everyone tells me I'm crazy. For my veg I have been toying with ro but it's coming out at 70 to 80 ppm so not that far off from tap water. My source water is dirty for the ro machine.

S

swisscheese

White Fire is chugging along I just hit them with a mid to late flower pk boost so I'm expecting to see a big push in the next 2 weeks here. I also fed them a little higher than I was feeding in the past as they had some yellowing too early.
W1
W2
W3
W4

los0420

los0420

wifi is a real picky strain huh?..yours have the same look as mine, but mine are still in veg. my leafs are kinda droopy today. f-n over water by a liter or two ...and droop :oops:
a litter or two shouldnt cause an over watering issue the reason they droop from watering is cause of the p.h change in your medium

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
a litter or two shouldnt cause an over watering issue the reason they droop from watering is cause of the p.h change in your medium
this is why i use lime rite?? to keep soil ph in check

los0420

los0420

i grow in coco so i only check my nutrient solutions p.h. i believe you can buy something to check your soils p.h i know in straight soil you want 6.0-6.5 i believe i always run all my gardens at 5.9 -6.0

los0420

los0420

i wouldnt stress the droop i usually see a slight droop right after i water and it last a couple hours sometimes till the next day u will see them perk right up

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i grow in coco so i only check my nutrient solutions p.h. i believe you can buy something to check your soils p.h i know in straight soil you want 6.0-6.5 i believe i always run all my gardens at 5.9 -6.0
my run off is 6.5

los0420

los0420

i cant stressthe fact of under nuting enough u will see a huge difference when u start to bring the nute level up i use to underfeed like crazy

los0420

los0420

lolololo yea damn dog,i hear you on the frosty nugs but i have learned that the leaves show you how the plant feels u wanna have healthy looking leaves till you start to flush. your product will be at full potential when she is healthy as possible good luck with your grows buddy ill stop back by soon and see how its going

Top Bottom