White Fire

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

I have two White Fire plants that have seen many cycles in the past year.
It is presently my 'go to' herb.
Great big buds, strong stems to hold them, and fully automatic in 3 gal. supersoil and tea.

A peculiar aspect is that I have yet to run them long enough to get trichome ambering.
They go and go, so I harvest at nine weeks and fill my jars.
I read here that this is common for WiFi.

PS I too would not be dismissive of any leaf failures. It's like having a sports car with low compression.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Great big buds, strong stems to hold them, and fully automatic in 3 gal. supersoil and tea.

A peculiar aspect is that I have yet to run them long enough to get trichome ambering.

PS I too would not be dismissive of any leaf failures. It's like having a sports car with low compression.
i have been tryn to fix mine...i have got them looking better.. 2 look pretty good, 1 looks kinda fucked up still.
got purple stems on the two..and the wacky one i posted in this thread, is looking bettero_O bumped up the mag. and sulfer a tiny bit...calcium shouldnt b a issue. i use high calcium hort grade lime stone, and gypsum..not sure if i should bump the nitrogen a bito_O

S

swisscheese

I hope I didn't come off as too dismissive of the leaf issues as I have been working to fix them. The last feeding really darkened them up but they still aren't 100% and I don't expect them to be this run honestly. The next run in this room will be much better and having a drip system will allow me the time to dial her in much better. And I did switch nutes up 2 or 3 weeks into flower but I'm still really happy with the smells she's putting off and the yield looks to be right on par with what I was expecting going into a new room.

S

swisscheese

The White Fires are looking like they're going to take 9 weeks maybe 10 but she's still packing on the weight and I can't rush the flow. Lots of white hairs and she's eating like crazy still. I can't be mad she can get as fat as she wants! The fire leaner that snuck in there has me worried I hope I have the right mom plant and didn't pull a switch-a-roo on myself LOL. No matter I have more phenotypes to play with and more beans are on order just in case.
W1
W2
W3
W4
W5
W6
W7

A

atomic punk

View attachment 257923

Check out how bad I had them messed up when I started flower a little over a month ago. The wifi has the vigor I need for sure and she can take abuse and keep on trucking.

Hey swiss hows it going, looks like your gitls are looking good and have come a long way. I noticed your bed when they were a little down on their luck, I'm going to make 2 soil beds this weekend, wood with a plastic liner 2 inches of rock on the bottom with coco mat on top of the rock {separate the soil from rock} with a drain plug this will allow about an 1/2 inch of water\ to stand below for the rockts. my partner does coco just like this with great results and says his roots grow down thru the coco mat into the rock with water at the bottom It looks like you run soil or is it coco, do you reccomend this type of bottom for a soil grow how do you set your bed up? Thanks AP

S

swisscheese

Hey swiss hows it going, looks like your gitls are looking good and have come a long way. I noticed your bed when they were a little down on their luck, I'm going to make 2 soil beds this weekend, wood with a plastic liner 2 inches of rock on the bottom with coco mat on top of the rock {separate the soil from rock} with a drain plug this will allow about an 1/2 inch of water\ to stand below for the rockts. my partner does coco just like this with great results and says his roots grow down thru the coco mat into the rock with water at the bottom It looks like you run soil or is it coco, do you reccomend this type of bottom for a soil grow how do you set your bed up? Thanks AP

I use coco atomic and do it how you said. I just made a new one actually too. The bulk head through the side of the bed is about 1.5" and I would say there's about 1/2" to 3/4" of water on the bottom with enough rocks to cover the side drains. Put a double layer of the plastic if you don't use pond liner and be careful with it so you don't get any holes and create a place for mold to live.

K

kushsmoker30

swiss i seen u posted u think ur wifi's gonna go 9-10 weeks, also post on how how trich's r still clear. how long did she go till u seen some amber?

girls look good btw:)

S

swisscheese

swiss i seen u posted u think ur wifi's gonna go 9-10 weeks, also post on how how trich's r still clear. how long did she go till u seen some amber?

girls look good btw:)

She went 65 days and is no longer with us. Didn't check the trichs. Had buds you could hide your face behind and pics in a few days when its ready

A

atomic punk

I use coco atomic and do it how you said. I just made a new one actually too. The bulk head through the side of the bed is about 1.5" and I would say there's about 1/2" to 3/4" of water on the bottom with enough rocks to cover the side drains. Put a double layer of the plastic if you don't use pond liner and be careful with it so you don't get any holes and create a place for mold to live.

Thanks swiss, good advise will double layer. I hadn;t thought of the mold aspect of it.

S

swisscheese

Thanks swiss, good advise will double layer. I hadn;t thought of the mold aspect of it.
Yeah man dude if you're not careful with water mitigation you will get the black mold on your osb and then you are screwed. My new bed I pulled out one of my old tricks redguarded the whole interior of the bed then 2 layers of depot black poly wrap! Pond liner is still king but I didn't have any laying around so I used what I had.
In other news early samples of wifi are tasting like sweet lemon candy og funk with hints of the white mixed in. This run definitely blew my last run away yield and quality wise, everything has that sweet flavor back that my patients can't live without!

S

swisscheese

very nice swiss! im liking the lumex for support too :D Out of curiosity..do you know what day of flower the pics in your first post were taken at?
The pics in the first post are at 1 month in flower bc. I think they would of been farther along if I didn't shock them initially in flower.

Top Bottom