HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : HeLLMuTT
Strain : Top Dawgs White Guava
Method Smoked : You name it, the WG did it!

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour :
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body; 80% Body 20 % Head
Potency : 9.5 on the HeLLMuTT face-busting scale.
Duration : One big snap and you'll feel it close to 3 hours.
Use : Bedtime unless you don't have shit to but scratch your ass and watch a good flick.
Munchies? : yes hardcore gutbusting muchies
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT

plastics (x) - glues (x)

SWEET
apple/guava hard candy (x)

SPICY
woody (x) - incense (x)
chocolate (x)

MUSKY
skunky (xxx) <--Like bad indian food farts.

The seductive White Guava, A cross from Top Dawg that consists of the mamma plant being the Guava Diesel and the Dad being the White Hashplant. As far as I know only ten packs of this was released to the public like a year and a half ago. Feel very fortunate to snag one of those at that time. So big thanks to J.J. and Logic!

I popped 5 beans; 4 boys 1 special girl. That one female turned out to be the best plant out of all the stuff popped In the Strawberry mango test thread. Simply put, this is some amazing smoke, utterly narcotic and stinks like a mother-fucker!

The two nugs pictured, I had in my pocket in a baggie when I went to get some groceries from safeway. Man did I stink up that place! I walked by one older lady and she straight up said "PU!!!" I laughed to myself and went on my way. The smell is unreal. It's like a candy glazed butthole of incense and krazy glue. Very pungent odor while growing, drying and sitting in it's cured state.

No let downs after getting a taste here either. The smoke from this herb is thick, meaty and rich. Such a awesome blend of flavors too. I get the dawg kick with this amazing spiced apple/incense taste on the exhale. That flavor sits slightly backseat to the overwhelming stench this herb holds at it's base.

The high comes on pretty fast... It creeps but doesn't if ya know what I mean. This particular pheno is a mega indica. I don't say this lightly. This stuff will slow down the Flash and make him go nigh nigh. I get the most ridiculous munchies from this stuff and at the same time this is so good for pain and sleep. Long lasting high to boot. Great Great meds.

Best part is this plant is really getting dialed. This strain just broke the testing companies THC record at 23.74%! Gotta love that.

Confirmed Beast!

This can be found at San Jose Patients Group. If there's any left lol. Either way they have a bunch of amazing stuff curing right now from The Tre Star dawg, 91DUD, KQxDUD, Guava Dawg and some Motorbreath seeds I popped a while back. Out of that bunch all of it is heavy hitting dank. But Guava Dawg number 5 is so fricken nice... I'll save it for the report. SJPG is a nice little family owned dispensary right down the street from the shark tank. They specialize in concentrates and rarer strains. I'll make note when It goes on the shelf for anyone close. :)

Sry bout the hair in the pic... Can't redo it cause I smoked the weed. :)

APPEARANCE

White guava
White guava 2
White guava 3
White guava 4
White guava 5
White guava 6
White guava 7
genepool

genepool

Super job HellMut that there is what I like to hear and see some stellar work for sure. Way to go on the record setting thc percentage, Woot !:confused0054:

E

E.T.

Looks and sounds sik hellmutt! Great job, enjoy the smoke man

E

E.T.

Shit those descriptions make me laugh...had to read em again. Lol

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
how many days did you take her?

Went 64 days, was 10% amber at 56... Very happy with that attribute of the plant.

I figure if you let her go to 70 it would be like a tranquilizer. hehe Such a blatant indica high, it's great.

dirk d

dirk d

excellent report hellmutt. got a pack of the tre stardawg and motorbreath myself waiting for me to germ.

S

SkunkInTheTrunk

Man, everything that guava dawg does is gold! I love the instant eye kick from this herb. This kinda shit makes it totally awesome to watch daytime cable. Better watch out, this herb turns you into an Oreo grubbing stereotype!(a la super troopers!)

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

Awesome report and pics Hellmutt, I never heard of white guava or guava deisel but they sound killer.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Going to have to stop into SJPG next time I'm in the area if they are stocking farmer gear. Would lose my shit if I saw tre star dawg at a club.

dre8791

dre8791

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : HeLLMuTT
Strain : Top Dawgs White Guava
Method Smoked : You name it, the WG did it!

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour :
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body; 80% Body 20 % Head
Potency : 9.5 on the HeLLMuTT face-busting scale.
Duration : One big snap and you'll feel it close to 3 hours.
Use : Bedtime unless you don't have shit to but scratch your ass and watch a good flick.
Munchies? : yes hardcore gutbusting muchies
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT

plastics (x) - glues (x)

SWEET
apple/guava hard candy (x)

SPICY
woody (x) - incense (x)
chocolate (x)

MUSKY
skunky (xxx) <--Like bad indian food farts.

The seductive White Guava, A cross from Top Dawg that consists of the mamma plant being the Guava Diesel and the Dad being the White Hashplant. As far as I know only ten packs of this was released to the public like a year and a half ago. Feel very fortunate to snag one of those at that time. So big thanks to J.J. and Logic!

I popped 5 beans; 4 boys 1 special girl. That one female turned out to be the best plant out of all the stuff popped In the Strawberry mango test thread. Simply put, this is some amazing smoke, utterly narcotic and stinks like a mother-fucker!

The two nugs pictured, I had in my pocket in a baggie when I went to get some groceries from safeway. Man did I stink up that place! I walked by one older lady and she straight up said "PU!!!" I laughed to myself and went on my way. The smell is unreal. It's like a candy glazed butthole of incense and krazy glue. Very pungent odor while growing, drying and sitting in it's cured state.

No let downs after getting a taste here either. The smoke from this herb is thick, meaty and rich. Such a awesome blend of flavors too. I get the dawg kick with this amazing spiced apple/incense taste on the exhale. That flavor sits slightly backseat to the overwhelming stench this herb holds at it's base.

The high comes on pretty fast... It creeps but doesn't if ya know what I mean. This particular pheno is a mega indica. I don't say this lightly. This stuff will slow down the Flash and make him go nigh nigh. I get the most ridiculous munchies from this stuff and at the same time this is so good for pain and sleep. Long lasting high to boot. Great Great meds.

Best part is this plant is really getting dialed. This strain just broke the testing companies THC record at 23.74%! Gotta love that.

Confirmed Beast!

This can be found at San Jose Patients Group. If there's any left lol. Either way they have a bunch of amazing stuff curing right now from The Tre Star dawg, 91DUD, KQxDUD, Guava Dawg and some Motorbreath seeds I popped a while back. Out of that bunch all of it is heavy hitting dank. But Guava Dawg number 5 is so fricken nice... I'll save it for the report. SJPG is a nice little family owned dispensary right down the street from the shark tank. They specialize in concentrates and rarer strains. I'll make note when It goes on the shelf for anyone close. :)

Sry bout the hair in the pic... Can't redo it cause I smoked the weed. :)

APPEARANCE
Great looking buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom