White hairs at 8 days old

• Thread starter RamboGringo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Wow that's radical dude never seen anything like that but I would keep it forsure and definitely clone it specially if the bud was fire

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Seriously? Never heard or read that. Never considered a blurple either but i have to admit a friend has a real nice 2 plant closet grow with a pair of cheapos.
I know you said you don't doubt me but here is some examples. most say 10-14 hrs. in the last link they recommend 14-18hrs. but if you scroll down you see they say it needs rest after onyl 7-8 hr. these cheap blurples run hot AF and i would stay away from all these Chinese blurples. Some may be ok but i would do research first. All i could find in my drunken state brother

https://www.amazon.com/ZXMEAN-Spectrum-Adjustable-Indoor-Plants/dp/B07BKXCRPJ

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I know you said you don't doubt me but here is some examples. most say 10-14 hrs. in the last link they recommend 14-18hrs. but if you scroll down you see they say it needs rest after onyl 7-8 hr. these cheap blurples run hot AF and i would stay away from all these Chinese blurples. Some may be ok but i would do research first. All i could find in my drunken state brother

When I was going to switch over this past summer because of the heat, everything I could search said the Bestva brand was the best of the cheapies, now I don't know for sure cuz I ended up not buying it but that's what I learned
https://www.amazon.com/ZXMEAN-Spectrum-Adjustable-Indoor-Plants/dp/B07BKXCRPJ

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

From when I posted, yes.
See the thing is that some of us have started seeds before, both Auto and photo period seeds and we know what a seedling looks like at 8 days, even a healthy vigorous seedling. Is it's possible you may have miscalculated the start date of that plant?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

See the thing is that some of us have started seeds before, both Auto and photo period seeds and we know what a seedling looks like at 8 days, even a healthy vigorous seedling. Is it's possible you may have miscalculated the start date of that plant?
I didn't even pay attention to that. There is no possible way that's 8 days old.

RamboGringo

RamboGringo

IMG 20191106 191236530 HDR
IMG 20191106 191114890 HDR
IMG 20191106 191122811 HDR
RamboGringo

RamboGringo

I don't think I'm off on the days. Ive been pretty glued to it, as in I put a lot of interest into this little plant. It's 13 days old today. Why do you think it's not? I have no reason to lie.

Judaz

Judaz

Plant looks mutated. Look at the leaves. It’s either a runt or a dud. Curious to see how it grows. From my experience dud clones will start flowering after a week. This is a clone? Was it flowering before and then got reverted?

Latest posts

Top Bottom