White Kosher Kush---Test Drive

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

White Kosher- (Kosher Kush x White OG v2.0)
White kosher kush   test drive

She spit symmetrical lateral branches at the 2nd node
White kosher kush   test drive 2
White kosher kush   test drive 3
White kosher kush   test drive 4

Shout out to Uprising Seed Company and Logic for the opportunity.....

Its been awhile since I sowed a seed and I fubar'd 3 lovely ladies that were started with #1 (tried soaking for 24hrs and I believe I drowned them).... may they rest in peace. The 2nd set were sowed the old fashioned way str8 into the soil 1/4" inch deep and were up w/n 72hrs...they'll be separated in a day or so...

I'd say germ rates are great and they're pretty vigorous little ladies at this point. Uprising Seed Co. packaging may be the best i've seen personally, and really cool stickers to boot.

My plan is to veg as little as needed, top n train for 4-8 branches, root a lower branch, and flower these in a custom SuperSoil w/ weekly tea's plus a few occasional goodies....
C'mon in have a seat and make yourself comfortable...er'day is 4:20 somewhere in the world at any given time, 3,2,1.....Lift Off

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yeah Shiva so glad to see another farmer rocking these as well so I had to comment first. Great write up and pics. And another super soil eh? would love to know about the mix if you dont have ratios just a quick overview would be cool. I keep getting simpler with mine as time goes and I learn about ss. Good luck but im sure you dont need it.
MWD

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Update

Kosher 2
100 7292

Kosher 3
100 7294

Kosher 4
100 7296

Kosher 5
100 7300

Kosher 1
100 7301
100 7303

All are doing really well and smell like no other.... nothin but danky kush in varying degrees from each....

I'm noticing several differences among them from leaf shape/color, heighth, and overall stretch in a few....

I've successfully cloned the top from #1 and will continue to manipulate her till she's got the perfect structure for bloom. They all received a top dress of Roots Organic Uprising Grow and were water'd from the bottom. Until the next time Ladies n Gents..... Peace n Love, SSP

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hey also I need to tell you what I told MW. Kosher x's are prone to hermie in my experience. I have the original cut and everything I have crossed to her has had high male to "female" ratios.. I say "female" since they all ended up hermies. One cross of the white fire x kosher was so damn good looking too. It would have probably been the best strain in the stable.. but it herm'd at the end. Anyway i dont want to rain on your parade, but keep an eye on those plants.

edit: I'm still not giving up as I recently crossed a starfigher male to her... (fingers crossed)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yeah SSP! Looking good nice and green in there. Mine are just barely ahead and Im thinking about flipping them soon. Num 5 is some fatties
MW

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

What is kosher made from cap?

"Kosher Kush really is top-shelf marijuana! The name says it all (although it is not actually blessed by a rabbi). This heavy-hitting Indica strain is top quality medicine in nearly all aspects and comes highly recommended for people who need to rest. Stemming from an unknown lineage of OG Kush and another heavy Indica, this potent strain is known for continuously lab-testing well." Medical Jane
Yo Shiva is white og sisters with wifi?

Karma Genetics White OG V2.0: The White X Triple Kush
(Triple Kush is a crossing of FireWhite#6 with a SFV OG Kush BX2 male)

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Update
100 7392
100 7393

100 7381

100 7399
100 7405
100 7409
100 7398

Dem Doing Irie...x-planted tha youngin's into larger cups whilst snap'n a few pics...w/n a week they'll be top'd...hopefully w/n 2-3wks they'll get final x-plant to SuperSoil...i've beat these up a bit and allowed the soil to compact a bit too much... costing me a few lower leaves on each...no worry ;) next time you see'm...u won't notice...Peace...Love...n...Soul...good people, Shiva

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Shiva skunk nice WK's how often do you have to water the cups?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Hola Farmers, quick update on the test specimans. Sadly, it appears all but trusty #1 are gonna end up being Boy's, which means they'll have met their maker by the time ya'll read this :walkingdead: (per tester pro quo) :mask: all have been very easy to grow, besides the normal OG lankiness, that can be managed via training. The remaining beans will be pop'd w/n the week and #1 will be x-planted to SS and fed various aact's... Muchas Gracias Amigo/a's for stop'n by, Peace Shiva
WK #2
100 7520
100 7521

WK #3
100 7523
100 7524

100 7528

WK #4
100 7530
100 7531

WK #5
100 7534
100 7535

WK #1
100 7536
100 7537

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Off 2 Flower we go, i'm high-o merry-o.....
100 7724

100 7725

The cut showed sex b4 Big Baby... go figure
100 7723

From what I gather, this is the White Og pheno, supercrop'd all the branches to slow'm down a bit in preparation for the initial stretch... take care, Peace SSP

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Week 5

Whatup good people, hope everyone is doing well ;) Got a lil heavy handed as you can see, but this gal has jus chugged right along and has taught this novice Og/Kush grower a great deal about leggy ladies. I'll have more pics 2moro, she's a heckuva a yielder and smells Gr8! :wideyed: she's by far the heaviest gal in the bunch and has a ways 2 go, i've copied her several times, put 1 outside, and will run her a 2nd time indo' w/o the feed n temp issues... had to put her in a mod'd tomato cage as the buds were all over the place... catch ya'll later
100 7744

100 7754

Top Bottom