• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Week 5

Whatup good people, hope everyone is doing well ;) Got a lil heavy handed as you can see, but this gal has jus chugged right along and has taught this novice Og/Kush grower a great deal about leggy ladies. I'll have more pics 2moro, she's a heckuva a yielder and smells Gr8! :wideyed: she's by far the heaviest gal in the bunch and has a ways 2 go, i've copied her several times, put 1 outside, and will run her a 2nd time indo' w/o the feed n temp issues... had to put her in a mod'd tomato cage as the buds were all over the place... catch ya'll later
View attachment 319576
View attachment 319577

She's def a frosty girl!:D

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

100 7823
100 7824
100 7820

Thx for the kind words, really appreciate ya taking the time to drop by...

Chug'n right along.... by far the largest yielding gal this round... i'm not very happy with this round for a myriad of self inflicted issues but this gal puts a smile on my face... no time to pull her out to snap some better pics, those'll come when she's ready for the axe.

She's uber dense and has a unique dank og smell up to this point thats getting better by the day, until the next time Farmers, Peace Shiva

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Chop'd WK#1 last night @ 9wks... dry pics will come in a week... smoke report in 3wks or so once cured a bit

Here's my 2nd attempt... 5 gal smart pot w/ 50% SS... dead goldfish 2/3rd's of the way down (shout out to altitudefarmer) and also testing out Xtreme Gardening's organic feeder packs tucked in there as well... much happier and healthier thus far... h2o n molasses w/ a dash of Alaskan liquid fish... Peace Shiva
100 7907
100 7909

619ster

619ster

Looking very happy outside. Can't wait to see dry nugs. I can just imagine the dank this cross packs within the beans. Uprising needs to come out the woodworks man!! Just fell off the face of the Earth or something lol.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

She's prolly 5.5ft tall here before she really started to bloom...
100 7962

Here's another I put out in August that has really exceeded my expectations, I was a bit heavy handed and nearly severed the dominant branch on the right, so much so, I had to prop her against the fence for a week, she responded by throwing all these wonderful branches
100 7953

week 4 and around 4ft tall and wide... gotta figure out what'll do to keep her upright during the swell
100 7978

quite the late bloomer, she really does wonders the last 3.5 weeks... Peace SSP

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Awesome thread SSP! Is fire white different than white fire or is that a typo? I've been trying to find out which way my lady is leaning white v2 or more kosher. I feel like it's 50/50. Do you still have your cut?
"Kosher Kush really is top-shelf marijuana! The name says it all (although it is not actually blessed by a rabbi). This heavy-hitting Indica strain is top quality medicine in nearly all aspects and comes highly recommended for people who need to rest. Stemming from an unknown lineage of OG Kush and another heavy Indica, this potent strain is known for continuously lab-testing well." Medical Jane

Karma Genetics White OG V2.0: The White X Triple Kush
(
Triple Kush is a crossing of FireWhite#6 with a SFV OG Kush BX2 male)

Top Bottom