White Master Kush in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 3rd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Badass bud shots! Keep on killin' it Meeks...

Thanks Shady! I got nug shots on deck, just gotta take the pictures before the nugs are all gone! :D

Beautiful pics nMEEKS, i love the colours, although the potency makes the go more and more white:D

Some of the buds are stupid frosty! Genotype B (I think) is so frosty I was almost tempted to run it again, even after it popped balls the first time, but my common sense won that internal debate and I gave the mom the axe a couple weeks ago. And I couldn't have been happier with the reds and purps that came through with the flush, even more than I was hoping for!

Nice work Meeks!

Thanks much D!

nice job, liking those colors in your girls.

Thanks Lead! I wish the reds could make it into the actual buds! The purple is still very present in the tops of certain genotypes in the dried meds though!

damn meeks thats a nice set up you have.

Thanks for resurrecting the thread Rburdeaux! And for the kind words! Now I really need to update with the nug shots and I just finished scrapping a nice new batch of butane oil! I am happy to share that I have a 12g rock of pure White Master Kush BHO sitting in front of me right now! And I am going to take a fat dab of it to try out for the first time right now, so don't expect the photo updates until tomorrow most likely!! :D

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
So here's a teaser macro shot of the WMK oil right after it was blasted into the pyrex pan! I am uploading the rest of the shots now, but I have 11 pics, so I needed to put one in a separate post, and I thought I would get the ball rolling with 1 up front! Enjoy!! :)

IMG 2165

More coming in a bit.

-Meeks:cool:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
So I don't think anyone will mind if I share a bunch of pics that I took at different stages of the purging process. To make the next 10 photos make sense then, I will plug in a little description of the current stage above the picture I am talking about.

This first shot is taken at the same stage as the teaser macro, right after all cans of butane were blown into the pan, before the pan was brought inside and cleaned of any debris with a paper clip.
IMG 2155

After cleaning (removed roughly 30+ tiny specs of unknown contaminant, most likely plant material that blew into the pan when I was loading the next tube) I scrapped the majority of the pan and collected the oil in a thicker layer in the center of the dish. Here are a few shots of me scraping, realizing it still needed more purge from it being too viscous, and starting to heat it up again but in a thicker layer this time:
IMG 2169
IMG 2171
IMG 2185

At this point I did a second cleaning and removed another 15+ micro-pieces of whatever and then let the whole pan cool and settle (covered) overnight. Here is what it looked like this morning:
IMG 2190

I thought it looked very nice in the last picture, and it was solid enough to touch for a second without sticking, but you could only push it around like pushing a layer of clay in the ground, it would try to stick to your finger and the pan and just wasn't satisfying me yet. I did another round of warm/hot water baths for the tray and let the tray sit again for another half a day (again covered). Here is what it looked like tonight:
IMG 2210

This made me :D, it had almost buttered without me even whipping, and I decided to scrap it and see what happened! I couldn't have been happier with the result myself! Check it out for yourself:
IMG 2215
IMG 2212
IMG 2214
IMG 2222

^12g

Thanks for reading/viewing! Nug shots of the finished WMK genotypes coming sometime this week, and smoke report is still a ways off, haven't even passed my taster any samples yet, haha!

-Meeks:cool:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looks very tasty..

Thanks Goo! I don't even know if it needs to be said, but I will say it anyways, it means a TON to get BHO compliments from you! :D I took a hit of it on top of a bowl of WMK buds so it is tough to give an honest smoke report of its hit other than it is good oil and gets me high as hell!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks doggie.. I'm betting ur gunna kill ur homies with that BHO u juss made.. I'm about 2 do a run with some nice White Fire #3 Lil buds soon.. The WiFi 1 goo gots me 2 lazy tho..

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Thanks doggie.. I'm betting ur gunna kill ur homies with that BHO u juss made.. I'm about 2 do a run with some nice White Fire #3 Lil buds soon.. The WiFi 1 goo gots me 2 lazy tho..

'Lazy' would be understating how my White Urkle budder has kept me perpetually for the last month! I hear you on that one!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
that dark one looks similar to one i just pulled down. really nice pics.
nmeeks said it was rude to post pictures in his thread and asked me to take them down. sorry.

the rude guy

Mr. R. Guy,

What I actually said was that posting 5 pictures in someone else's grow log without having any interaction with them before hand about the plants you were showing was rude. In this case, that means in my opinion, you were being rude in doing exactly that. And what I asked you to do was delete the picture-post, not remove the pictures and replace them with a sarcastic response to other viewers of my grow journal. . .

Your response both privately and in my thread does a fair job of indicating the type of person you are, and so I am not greatly upset by offending you slightly by calling you rude.

As I said in our private conversation, I hope that in the future our interactions can be of a more positive nature, because you really do have great looking plants.

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
That erl looks fuckin killer Meeks! Great job again bro! Very nice! Peace brotha! Motiv

Oh, it is MOTIV! I took that big toke of it last night and I don't think I even hit a bowl before passing out later that night, shit kept me blazed for a couple hours until I was no longer conscious! Thanks for for stopping by and for the kind words!

That's out cold homie!!! um um um... sic!

Haha, like I just mentioned above, this is potent stuff! Kind of a fun game to take a big dab of it and see how long you can stay awake without having sugar or caffeine! I have to keep a stash of different candies near my smoking stuff because I almost always hit that point where getting up from the couch seems like it could be the hardest thing I have ever attempted, and I need something to get my energy up, fast! Thanks for the polite gawking! haha

-Meeks

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
^^^^haha, thats awesome, one dab and near lights out eh, word! Defi.itely have to get my grubby mits on the wmk too, cant wait! Peace Meeks! Motiv

Top Bottom