White Master Kush in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 3rd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looks dank! How much bottom leaves do u normally take off your scrog? No pop corn nugs?

I usually remove any leaves that have a chance of touching the media as to avoid disease problems. After that, I think that skirting can be extremely effective at increasing air flow to the lower buds, but removing lower fan leaves does not reduce shading if your canopy is already too dense. I keep my canopy well spread (8 tops is being changed to 10 for my next grow after 2 rounds trying out the ring technique) and I do what my homie calls "rubbing out" the buds, haha. You remove the small developing bud without removing the fan leaf at the node, thus turning that fan leaf into a source of energy for another bud site, effectively doubling the energy going to that new bud site. The lower leaves also act as my first indicator of nutrient toxicity, and allows a little nitrogen deficiency at the end of flowering to affect only lower fan leaves that are not attached to bud sites. I did not have a single popcorn nug on my White Urkle harvest! Thanks for stopping by!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Cocoa Kush is a structurally Kush hybrid of a cross between a female `Blueberry Sativa` crossed with the Original Blueberry male.

I am confused by this, I feel like if we were on Facebook right now, you would follow this up by saying "sorry, wrong message window". Please give me a little more of a starting point for your train of thought here, I don't know what your talking about, or why you are referencing these other strains. . . .

-Meeks :wondering

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Looks like he's just trying to get his post count up or something. Blueberry x Blueberry=Blueberry bx not Coco Kush...I'm confused as well Meeks and question the motive of this poster. Maybe its someone just trying to sell LED's :smoke

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looks like he's just trying to get his post count up or something. Blueberry x Blueberry=Blueberry bx not Coco Kush...I'm confused as well Meeks and question the motive of this poster. Maybe its someone just trying to sell LED's :smoke

I think you might be onto something there D, always gotta watch out for salesmen hiding behind a username and bold claims that fall apart under any scrutiny.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks like u got some nice yielders there i knew the fat stems were gunna hold up some bigs fat buds.. & it's only the beginning great work homie

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looks like u got some nice yielders there i knew the fat stems were gunna hold up some bigs fat buds.. & it's only the beginning great work homie

Thanks Goo! I had a feeling you were gonna be right, the stems all got as thick as Pheno B stems from the White Urkle. . . . maybe I will get lucky and get another keeper as nice as that, but with even tighter node spacing!

Blueberry x blueberry is blueberry f2 not bx

Ok, I am going to end the discussion about blueberry here and now! That random LED guy posted about it for who knows what reason, and never responded when I asked why. . . then Delae was just conversing with me and noting his very poor knowledge of breeding, which I have no problem with because I provoked the comment with my own, but now seriously I am not growing anything to do with "cocoa kush" or blueberry anything (although that would be nice) so lets stop talking about it, and stop trolling each other on breeding terminology!! A polite suggestion as to a mistake being made can be appropriate through private message, but illmind your comment is the definition of trolling in my book, since the comment doesn't even relate to the grow log you posted in. . . .

Although I think you are for sure correct about it being an f2, let's keep it on topic and keep it friendly!

-Meeks

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Them bitches look real nice Meeks, looks like we are about a week apart. im also running the wmasters. Keep up the good wrk.
Confu...

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Them bitches look real nice Meeks, looks like we are about a week apart. im also running the wmasters. Keep up the good wrk.
Confu...

Thanks Confu! I just read through your log, you are reading those plants really well! It can be tough to come back from any deficiency once flowering is full blown, but as Krasi said, your recent updates are really looking lush and healthy as compared to the start of flowering! 1200 ppm on .5 or .7 is way more than I have to feed my girls. . . . something about H&G and my setup is weird as hell, I feed between 400-550 and they are more then fed, my growth is fast and lush! Your girls are putting on weight fast! Hopefully I see the same in my garden over the next week!

-Meeks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, nMEEKS! Them WMK r looking awesome. I can't wait to get some mre of them beans. Keep up the hard work, bro!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
What up, nMEEKS! Them WMK r looking awesome. I can't wait to get some mre of them beans. Keep up the hard work, bro!

Thanks Rival! You always do your ladies beautifully, do you have plans to pick up new OGR beans soon? Or just hoping to score some in the future in general? I would love to watch more of your grows with his gear! I am starting to notice how many hours I spend working on stuff for the plants everyday as my school schedule gets more crammed towards the end of the quarter. Trying to stay on top of both, should be possible if I work efficiently!

Great work on these plants too nMEEKS, beautiful juvenile budz on them ;)

Just starting to be true 'buds' in the last week! Thanks for stopping by Krasi, your avatar always catches my attention!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Unfortunate news to report about 2 of the WMK today. . . . :mad0229:. . . . went in this morning to check on them, and was surprised to find open male flowers on 7-8 random nodes that were at the bottom of the colas. They were individual flowers and 6 of them appeared to have already opened. . . . I bagged them with zip locks and brought them out of the room immediately, but I am afraid the damage has been done! I think the cause was my Dual-Arc bulb half blowing out again, leaving only 400w of MH running for 2 days while my hydro store got me a new bulb. Then rather then put them under the new bulb, I harvested the WU (coincidently) and just moved the WMK under the 1000w HPS. . . . the change from 1000w Dual-Arc to 400w MH (half the dual-arc) and then to 1000w HPS, all within 3 days was the key stress event that caused the herm.-flowers. At least I hope that this was the cause, because then they have a chance of recovering and this may have been a random 1 time occurrence. . . . but there is always the chance that the feminized cross has just resulted in unstable phenotypes. . . . say it aint so! Anyways, I am on the lookout now, I have already beat myself up about not noticing them before they opened. . . busy with the WU harvest, but I shouldn't have let my guard down! Anyways, the plants are going to be under close watch from here on out! Send your positive vibes to the WMK and help them to be comfortable being women!

-Meeks ;(

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Dude that sucks. Not just one but two phenos hermed on ya. But at least you didn't get stuck keeping only one of those phenos to find out it herms later. You're still gonna get some good smoke out of em I bet. That wmk is a pleasure to smoke as well as it is easy to grow. I'm sure your girls will be happy now that the sun isn't changing color on em daily. But yeah, could just be a fem thing. All the extra karma wmk's way...

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Dude that sucks. Not just one but two phenos hermed on ya. But at least you didn't get stuck keeping only one of those phenos to find out it herms later. You're still gonna get some good smoke out of em I bet. That wmk is a pleasure to smoke as well as it is easy to grow. I'm sure your girls will be happy now that the sun isn't changing color on em daily. But yeah, could just be a fem thing. All the extra karma wmk's way...

Thanks Dz, those were some seriously positive vibes!

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dz1PnK again.*

-Meeks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sorry 2 here about ur issue did u pluck the nanners & put them in2 the plastic bags or did u chop the plant & put it in2 the bags? Good luck with the others cuz they look super nice

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Sorry 2 here about ur issue did u pluck the nanners & put them in2 the plastic bags or did u chop the plant & put it in2 the bags? Good luck with the others cuz they look super nice

They weren't nanners in the sense I am used to. They were just male flowers growing as if the whole plant was male, from the lowest node on a few branches on 2 of the plants. I kinda covered the flower with the bag, and then plucked it through the plastic, with the attempt to avoid spreading any more pollen around the area. It sucks, but I am not to the point were I am considering chopping down any plants yet. . . lets hope it doesn't get worse and reach that point! All the plants look really happy, that is why I got casual with my scouting for pests and other problems, but look where that got me! Thanks for stopping in Goo!

-Meeks

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Dam Meeks, sorry to hear that dude, yo keep an eye out for hairs that are dying back prematurely, if u c that then mabe that pollen reached the calyxs if not u should b good.

Confu...

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Dam Meeks, sorry to hear that dude, yo keep an eye out for hairs that are dying back prematurely, if u c that then mabe that pollen reached the calyxs if not u should b good.

Confu...

Yea, I have been noting any new pistils turning brown. A couple randoms turned brown and died back a week or two ago, early in development. . . I don't think there was any pollen in the garden at that point. And the day I noticed the male flowers, I noticed 2 pistils (1 set from a single calyx) on the top of each top bud from that plant dying back and turning brown. . . . maybe I got a few seeds in the mix this round, we shall see. . . if so, seeds only increased the sink strength of the buds, and should cause more sugar to be sent to those areas! Thanks for the advice Confu!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
So sad that all my recent updates are gone :(, but I have great news for those of you who haven't read it already!! The New Farm allows picture uploads up to 12MB!!!! so my pics are gonna be coming in at full quality with no downsizing anymore! I can't wait to be able to zoom the same way I can on my computer files, here on The Farm!! I will recreate my new WiFi thread (sadly, completely lost) with higher quality photos and repost an edited amount of photos to finish off this thread in higher quality also! That's right, I said finish off this thread. . . while the site was down, time fast forwarded and my grow finished up! All the trimming finished about an hour ago and now I am off to Seattle to kick it with Kushluvr, other homies, and see family! And all this happened right after finishing finals week, which I dominated! Life is good here, hope everything is as well for all you reading this!

-Meeks :cool:

-P.S. if smoking emoticons don't show up soon, I am going to have to google a cache of good .gif images to insert! I am all budder'd up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom