• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sup Budmuncher!
Had to come over here so I can lurk your grow on these, hope ya dont mind me taggin along! Hopin ya find some fire!
I had a great ratio on mine 4/5 females, hope you have the same luck :)

Take care:cool:

Hey Smokin glad you stopped by. Your WOG's look awesome! Mine are really starting to take off. Ill take some clones in a cpl dayz after my room upgrades. Lots of work around here lately. I hope i get a lil lucky too, your pheno's are looking killer.

Reactions: mal
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
subbed up looking for an update ..
Yo BigCheese! I got them in flowering about 2 weeks now. Had 2 males that got chopped so 3 females. They aren't real big as I've put them through hell but they're still kicking. I'll post some pics end of the week.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Coming up on 3 weeks. They've been to the brink of death and back. I might reveg after this run and clone to give them a better go at it.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice looking WOG...Budmuncher...

For being through hell and back they are still moving along nicely....
Yeah they're moving right along now I just wish they were a little bigger. Starting to get a little frost action. Ill snap some pics next week.:D

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

lookin like some nice ladies in here bro! hope they crank out some dank for you.

View attachment 228987
I might reveg after this run and clone to give them a better go at it.

how do you go about revegging after harvest? i have taken some late clones and also pulled some small plants out a couple weeks in, but never successfully revegged after flower. i think the one i tried on was finished/flushed out too much to make it long enough to thrive again lol.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Pulling up a seat... Looking good BudMuncher!
Hey thanks Shady.:D

lookin like some nice ladies in here bro! hope they crank out some dank for you.

how do you go about revegging after harvest? i have taken some late clones and also pulled some small plants out a couple weeks in, but never successfully revegged after flower. i think the one i tried on was finished/flushed out too much to make it long enough to thrive again lol.
After I harvest i leave a few smaller buds on the plant. Be sure not to let them dry out too much. I water them with 1/2 to full strenght veg nutes and back under the flourescent light 24 hrs. I usually see new growth within 2 weeks.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

damn..i forgot i had a pack of these...i need to get on my sh1t....i really wanna see what these do for you budM....keep the updates comn...peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good so far, Bud. Ur #1 looks like my #1 and #3 looks like they short mushy pheno. That shit is hella tasty and no stretch. The cuts won't be as touchy either. Keep her around, bro. She will treat u right in all the wrong ways!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking good so far, Bud. Ur #1 looks like my #1 and #3 looks like they short mushy pheno. That shit is hella tasty and no stretch. The cuts won't be as touchy either. Keep her around, bro. She will treat u right in all the wrong ways!
Def gonna keep it around. My #1 has redish hairs already which seems a little early. But im not complaining! luv to have a fast finisher. They getting fat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom